Saturday, December 18, 2010

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So nervous, so very nervous. It's the big day. Thank god my best friend Nic is next to me, or I'll freak! There comes my little angel, holding a basket full of flowers. The flowergirl, my little angel, Joey. She's only 6, but she makes me happy. No, she's not my daughter, but she's my stepsister's daughter. Unfortunately, her and her husband died in a car crash and told me to take care of her. I accepted and I've been looking after her for 3 years. Nic and Char offered to take care of Joey while I'm gone on my honeymoon. Anyway, where am I, you may ask? Well, I'm at a chapel....getting married! Married! To the love of my life! She's the most beautiful woman I ever met! She's perfect for me! There I am, standing at the aisle, waiting for my bride. The music started, and there she comes, in her lovely flowing wedding dress. I'm so happy! A smile was just displayed on my face. Once she was there right infront of me, she stood next to me and faced the preist. She smiled and me and I smiled back. Once the preist has gone through all the vows, it has finally come.

"Do you, Edison Chen Kwoon Hei, take Bobo Chan Man Woon as your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and in health, through happiness and sadness?"

"I do," I replied and smiled at Bobo.

"Do you, Bobo Chan Man Woon, take Edison Chen Kwoon Hei as your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and in health, through happiness and sadness?"

"I do," said Bobo.

"You may kiss the bride." And so I did. I placed my lips on hers and kissed her. Everyone cheered. Everyone was happy. She was happy. I was happy.

We then had a luncheon, also, we had to make out announcements. We were in the hall, everyone was seated. I stood up the make the announcement.

"Bobo Chan, I knew you were the one whenI first saw you. And where was that? Well, I had to a new apartment and this lovely agent here showed me an apartment that was perfect for me. She was nice, so I asked her out. We have been dating for quite sometime and out came the big question after 3 months of dating. She screamed out yes in like, a quarter of a second!" I said through a microphone. Bobo was just smiling at me and I smiled at her. "And here I am, with the woman of my dreams, Bobo Chan!" Everyone cheered. Nic clapped and smiled. This was perfect. This was the happiest day of my life.

When the wedding was over, it was time for our honeymoon. Where are we going? Hawaii! This sure is going to be one hell of a honeymoon. Just me, and Mrs Edison Chen......

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edison Chen
-25
-Lawyer
-Shy, self-concious, nice, sweet, cute, handsome...

Gillian Chung
-24
-Ballet Dancing Teacher
-Nice, out going, sweet, pretty, down-to-earth, lovely...

So.....how is it so far? Comments please!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Advertising....

Photo Shoot
EG
Completed
My first story
Edison was a geeky photographer. Gillian was a beautiful supermodel. How can geekiness and beauty mix???
www.winglin.net/fanfic/photo

My Teacher
EG
Completed
Er, it's alright...wouldn't really put it in my favourites list....
Edison was a high school student while Gillian was the new teacher. Suddenly, the principal told them to share a room. Will a teacher and student get along and maybe if possible, grow to love each other?
www.winglin.net/fanfic/teacher96

Teach Me To Love Again
EG
Completed
Quite a lot of readers/One of my favourites
Gillian was a cold and hard after her boyfriend died and vowed not to love again. Then, Edison came along. A funny, playful, naive, childish boss. Then, that's where all the fun/sadness/happiness starts....
www.winglin.net/fanfic/lovedove

My Next Door Neighbour
EG
Completed
One of my favourites
Edison was just your typical university student living with his best friend. He had a normal life, studies, girlfriend, job...that is, until Gillian and her best friend came along and moved in next door. Then, that's when everything started to change....
www.winglin.net/fanfic/eddychen

Online
EG
Completed
Quite popular
Gillian has been talking to a guy over the internet for over 3 months now and they both know each other very well. Strange thing is, they've never told each other their real names or ever sent them their photos. Then suddenly, Gillian had to move in with his childhood enemy. He was cold to her, but then, they found out something they really didn't expect....
www.winglin.net/fanfic/ahgill

Well, since I recently revealed myself....yes, I wrote it, ignore 'In_The_Sky'...

Too Cooped Up
EG
Progressing
It's alright, I suppose
Gillian works as a celebrity assistant. Then suddenly, she got transferred to work for the famous Edison Chen, who's a actor/singer/model who totally hot right now. Gillian will have to deal with his 'almighty' things, so how will these two fall in love? Hmmmmmmm....
www.winglin.net/fanfic/littleworld

Also, go here to request posters or reviews....both of them are my friends ^_^

www.freewebs.com/darkrosegraphics

http://colourpix.tk

I've seen both of their work, it's really good! ^_^

Oh yeah, and a Gillian forum...

www.s15.invisionfree.com/Pretty_Gillian

kekekekekkekkekeek....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

18/1/06
Sydney, Australia
10:25am

Chapter 1

Honeymoon Disater!

@michelle: Ahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhaaha, yep, it's Bobo alright XD XD XD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yep, so here I am, in my hotel room, on our honeymoon. It's the day after out wedding, and we're just relaxing, forgetting about everything. We had room service, and Bobo just ordered a massage. The monsiour should be here by now.....

DING DONG!

Oh there he is! I opened the door and there stood was a massive guy, with really big arms, holding a towel. He looks a bit like Bruce Willis, except with more hair and much more bigger.

"Hallo! I am Jacques, I am a massage monsiour!" he said in a French accent.

"Hi, Edison Chen," I greeted and shook his hand. Well actually, if he held my hand any longer, my bones would've turned into sawdust.

"Honey, who is it?" yelled Bobo from the other side.

"It's the massaging monsiour!" I led him in, and there was Bobo, sitting on the bed.

"Great! Massaging!" she said.

"Erm, I'm just gonna go out for while..." I said.

"Oh why?" asked Bobo.

"Yes, why? You know, after I massage this young lady, I can massage you!" said Jacques. If he massaged me, I'd be dead.

"Oh, no, it's okay. I'll just go out for a walk...I'll be back soon! Erm, Jacques, can I talk to you for a moment?" Jacques nodded and followed me. "Listen, erm, I want you to treat her with grreat care. She's very special to me..." I whispered.

"Oh, do not worry Edward, I am gentle with everyone, just like a feather!"

I nodded hastily. "It's Edison..."

"Ah, Edison. So sorry..." I nodded and told him he could go and do his job. So I went out for a walk. It's nice, I thought I'd buy some champagne to share. So I went to the nearest wine store and bought the best champagne they have. After I paid, I bought 3 wine glasses and went back into our hotel room. When I opened the door and was about to say I'm back, something I really didn't want to see happened. I was standing there, gapping my mouth open like a stupid duck.

"Yeah....oh yeah...oh yeah!" screamed Bobo. She was on the bed naked, with the Jaques guy. Jaques kept kissing her everywhere. What the hell was going on?!

"Bobo!" I yelled.

Bobo looked up. "Oh shit..."

I walked away, grabbing all of my luggage and packed it into the renting car. Bobo and Jacques came out following me.

"Bobo, why did you do this? I bet you had a good fuck, huh?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry Ed, it just happened...just like that!"

"Please Edmond, forgive her, this is my fault...." said Jaques.

"Bobo, we're leaving. Let's go! Oh, and by the way Jaques, it's Edison!" I said.

"No!" she yelled.

"...what?" I don't believe this. I don't believe this at all.

"I wanna stay here with Jacques. I'm sorry! I...don't wanna go with you..." Great, just great....

"Fine! Do whatever you want! I'm leaving!" And that was that. I drove off, leaving the two lovebirds to finish off doing they're business. Oh hi, I'm Edison Chen, 25 and I'm a lawyer. Oh, and erm, my wife just fucked this French massaging monsiour who doesn't even remember my name! Great honeymoon, huh? Anyway, I'm driving back to the airport, going back to my state. I sighed. Can't wait to see Nic, Char and Joey....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

18/1/06
Sydney, Australia
11:02am

Chapter 2

The Airport

Yeah, the story is based on the movie, sorry to tell you guys that.....
Er, I have a feeling this story is getting deleted, since I'm feeling kinda guilty for writing a story based on a movie o.O Anywayz, sorry the first chapter was rushed, my brother needed to use the computer and while doing that, I was drooling all over the TV because I put in an Edison karoke DVD *drools* Edison is so goddamn hot.....ahem! Er, yeah...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@DEAR: Hello there my sweet dear! Ha! I almost puked when I wrote the Forewords...lol...
Luv Auntie!

@dumbxazn4lyfe: Hahahahaahahahahahahaha....

@Michelle: Ahahahahahahahahahaahahaha, I almost puked when I wrote the forewords XD

@Nemo: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, actually, this story is based on the movie XD actually, it's not really PG.....

@michelle: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha....I almost puked when I wrote the forewords... XD

@stary_eyed: lolz! Yeah!

@Skyblue_wings: lol! Thanks! Don't you mean Ed and Gill? O_O

@egmoron: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I almost puked when I wrote the forewords...

@Jenny: Ahahahahahahhaahhahaha...don't worry, in real life, Ed went out with Bobo, and I had no idea what the hell he saw in her o.o

@Breeze: Yeah I did....my bro needed to use the comp...

@vee: It's based on the movie....

@crystal_clear: Oh, soon enough ;)

@frances: Oooooooo....you're gonna have to wait and see, now won't you? Edison doing ballet?! o__O Er, I can tell you that he's not really the one doing it..... XD kekekekeke...*thinks about Edison switching breakdancing to ballet* XD XD XD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So yeah, I'm on the plane riding back home. First class flight, alone. Great. My bag was beside me, so I got out a photo of Joey, me, Nic and Char. The 4 of us, before Bobo came along. We all looked happy. Nic, him and his handsome looks. Dark black bangs, 'strong' eyes, tall nose, pink lips, and me and Nic have this smirk that we always carry around in back in high school. Yes, I met him in high school and we've been best friends eversince. And then, that's where he met Char. Such a nice happy person. High cheekbones, big brown orbs, pink lips that always show a smile, cute bobble nose, layered shoulder length hair. No wonder Nic fell in love with her and they got married. She'll always make you smile no matter what. Joey? Well, she's a bit like Char. Short layered hair, big brown orbs. She always makes me smile. Like what I said before, she's actually my step sister's daughter. I miss her. I really do. Joey looks so much like her. I love Joey like she's my own daughter. I really love her and I know she loves me too. She tells me everything. She trusts me. Six maybe, She always put a smile on my face when I'm lonely. Joey. Joey Yung. Oh, and me? Well....erm...not much to say...am I good looking? Well, I don't really know. My mum says I'm tall and handsome, does that count? But really, all their mothers say that their son is handsome. Well, what can I say? I have caramal highlights in my hair, hazel orbs, pink soft lips, tanned smooth skin, a tall pretty nose, high cheekbones and a smirk that me and Nic always carry around back in high school. Well that's what my mum says, anyway. Judge it for yourself. I sighed. I carefully put the photo back in my bag.

"Sir, you have arrived at your destination," said a flight attendant. I looked up and nodded.

"Thank you." Wow, was I that lost in my thoughts? I was so lost that we didn't even know we're landing? I shrugged and got up and grabbed my stuff. I went downstairs and followed the queue to inside the airport. So cold outside. When I went inside, it was all nice and warm. I went to the nearest phone booth and took out a few quarters. I put them in and dialed Nic's number. It's ringing....

"Hello?" said a deep manly voice.

"Hey Nic, it's me, Ed!" Boy, was I glad to hear him. Even though it was only one day...

"Hey Ed, how are you?"

"Erm, can you pick me up from the airport? I'll explain on the way..."

"Okay, see ya there!"

"Bye!" and we hung up. I grabbed my stuff and waited outside the airport in the parking lot, where everyone was waiting for someone to pick them up. I faced left to glance at all the people. There was this old lady, around her 50's, getting picked up by a male around her age. The male got out of the car and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Hi honey, how was trip to Hawaii?" asked the male.

"Oh, it was wonderful. Hawaii is the most beautiful place I've been to..." Pfft, beautiful my ass.

"Well that's wonderful honey, here, let me help you with that...." The male helped the lady load her stuff into his car. Supposedly, they're husband and wife, since they're calling each other disgusting names like 'honey' for example. Feh! I sighed. I should totally move on and forget about Bobo. Then, the car came. A red Merceded car. And inside the car was familiar guy with handsome looks. It has only got to be one person....

"Hop in, Ed!" said Nic from his car. I nodded and put my stuff in his trunk. I closed the trunk and hopped into his car. Then, Nic started driving. Then, there was a little girl sitting right next to me, sleeping like a little angel. Actually, she is a little angel. Joey Yung.

"Hey Ed!" said a chirpy girly voice.

"Oh hey Char!" She was sitting right next to Nic. "How was your honeymoon?"

"Yeah, how was your honeymoon? And where's Bobo?" asked Nic.

"Well.....what can I say? Erm, let's just say....she had a summer fling..."

Charlene opened her mouth and gasped. "Oh no..."

"Are you serious Ed?"

"Yes, I'm serious, Nic. She...erm...slept with this French dude that we don't even know very well....."

"I'm so sorry..." said Char. "I mean, she seems like such a nice person..."

"Ah Sa, we all thought she was a nice person...." said Nic to Char. "Well, turns out she's like any other hoebag..."

"Hmmmmmmmm...guess you could say that...and even worse..." I said.

"Yes?" said Char and Nic together.

I sighed. "I bought a house that we could move into...."

"Oh my god!" gasped Char.

"Yeah...now it's going to waste...."

"When do you have to move in?" asked Nic.

"Soon....very soon..." After a few minutes later of talking, we were at my place. I live in a small but nice apartment. I got out of the car, carrying my stuff, while Char was carrying little Joey and Nic carrying my other stuff. I opened the door and we put my stuff inside. Char went into Joey's room and tucked her into bed.

"Alright, well, we'll be going now. Erm, I hope things....will work out..." said Nic, with Char next to him.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry..." said Char and gave me a sad smile.

I smiled back. "It's okay, I'll move on. Thank you for everything..."

"It's alright buddy, see ya!"

"Bye!" And I closed the door. I went into Joey's room, looking at her sleeping. She seems so sweet. I stroked her hair. I sighed. Well, I wonder what's gonna happen next, the world is such an enigma.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bleh, I have a feeling this is gettign deleted...
19/1/06
Sydney, Australia
9:05am

Chapter 3

Work, School

@Nemo: Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha, yes, I will be adding a few of my ideas, it's just based on the plot, that's all....Ahahahahahaahahahahahhaahhaha...yeah, somehow, I always say that lol.
Yeah, I liked the movie too :) Really? Awwwwwwww....thanks hun! *huggies*

@egmoron: Ahahahahahahahaahhahahahaaha...oh yeah, lolz! I see your a Bobo-hater like me XD XD XD

@yummiOs: lol, thank you! Oh you haven't seen it? It's very good and funny! I totally recommend it! Heehee!

@urmaibaebyboy: Well, what do you know, yes I did lol! Oh well, at least this poster is just a subsitiute. Not for real. I've already requested from a friend....

@Michelle: Oh okay! Oh, you'll see....

@EnG_uUlEz_95: Ahahahahahahaahhaahaha, well, a little girl to be more exact. Yes, this story is defiantely EG. All my stories are ^_^
Oh BTW, I read your Xanga. You play boys? Naughty girl! lol! Joking....lolz! I stare at Edison XD XD XD

@love.angel.cupids.baby: Ahahahaahahahahahahahhaahhaha....yeah, Bobo is such a hoebag.....lol, thank you! The first chappie was a bit rushed...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I went into the living room and turned on the TV. I flicked through the channels. So boring. I then switched off the TV. I rubbed my face and scratched the back of my head.

"Edison?" said a little girl's voice. I turned around and there was Joey, holding her teddy bear. A smile just suddenly appeared on my face.

"Joey, hey..." Joey ran to me and jumped on the couch and hugged me.

"How come your back so quickly from your honeymoon?" asked Joey. She looked at me with those large puppy dog eyes. So cute!

I sighed. "Well, let's just say.....we decided to go our own ways...." I said.

Joey nodded. "I don't really like her...."

"What? Why not?" I really didn't expect that. Joey not liking Bobo? Wonder why....

Joey shrugged. "I just don't feel comfortable around her..."

I nodded. "I see. So, you really didn't like her at all?"

Joey just innocently shook her head. "She smells like Grandma...." I laughed. You see what I mean she can put a smile on your face? Such a funny little one....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was the next morning, and I had to go to work. I did all my morning rituals, which included brushing my teeth, washing my face, making my bed, cooking and eating breakfast. As usual, I changed into my formal attire. My black pants with a matching black blazer, a collared buttoned blue shirt, and a dark blue striped tie. Gelled my hair a bit, but not spiked, just gelled down. I spike my hair on weekends. Hmmmmmmm...I also wore my diamond earring and platmium bracelet. Thank god that's allowed! So anyway, I would've looked somthing like this(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6470/edisonchen0600686ze.jpg). When I came out, I changed into my shiny black leather shoes. Then, there was Joey. Standing there innocently holding her lunchbox.

"Ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded. I held her hand and we went down stairs to the the parking lot. Me and Joey hopped into my silver Mercedes car. My baby. Hehehehehe...anyway, it was only a 5 minute drive to Joey's school. She's in kindergarten. Once we arrived, I got out of the car to lead Joey to school. There was Joey's friend, standing at the gates waiting for her.

"Joey!" she called out.

"Hi Ruby...." Joey ran up to her and they started walking together. "Bye Edison!" she waved.

I waved back. "Bye Joey! I'll pick you up!" I got in the car and drove off to work. Only a 15 minute drive. I parked into the parking lot and got out. I went inside the tall building. As usual, everyone greeted me with friendly hellos. I smiled and waved back. I walked to my office and sat down at my desk. On my desk, there was a photo of me and Bobo. I looked at the photo and took it out and ripped it into pieces and threw it in the bin. Man, how could she? And I totally thought she was the one! How could I be so stupid?! Anyway, as usual, I had to deal with clients until it was hometime.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey Ed, how come I didn't see you at lunch?" Nic said, following right behind me.

"Hmmm? Oh, late lunch. Had this client to deal with..."

"Oh, I see....well, see ya Ed!" said Nic and baded goodbye. Yes, Nic is a lawyer too. He works in the same company as I do. Anyway, it was time to pick up Joey. So I drove to her school to pick her up. There she was, standing at the gates with her friend Ruby.

"Joey!" I called out. Joey looked up and saw me.

"Bye Ruby!" said Joey and waved to her. Ruby waved back. Joey got in the car and put the seatbelt on. Then, we drove off.

"Hey Joey, wanna go for a walk along the streets?" I asked. Joey nodded enthusiatically. So I went to the nearest parking space and parked it there. I went to the other side to open the door for Joey. I held her hand and we started walking along.

"Edison! Look!" exclaimed Joey and pointed to a small studio. I turned to the other side....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Er, I'll continue it tomorrow....yes, I know, boring chapter....
20/1/06
Sydney, Australia
10:43pm

Chapter 4

Gillian Chung

@frances: Ahahahahahahahahahha...don't worry, it's good....lol!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a small studio. Girls wearing holding a rail, bending their knees up and down, wearing leotards and tights, hair tight in a bun. Mirrors on each 4 walls. Hmmmmmm...ballet it seems...

"Edison, can I do ballet?" asked Joey. I looked down on her.

"Of course, if you want to..." Joey nodded enthusiastically. She pulled me into the studio. One row of girls bending up and down, following to the music. An old lady in the corner playing the piano.

"One, two, three, one, two, three...." said a sweet female's voice. She was at the front. I couldn't see her face properly, but she had a slim petite figure. Like the students, she was wearing leotards and tights, and her hair was in a bun. "And that is all for today...." she said. The students went to grab their bags and ready to go home. The teacher turned around and saw me. Her eyes widened. "Edison? Edison Chen? Is that you?" she asked. Er, do I know her?

"Yes, I'm Edison..." I said slowly. Who is she? But she has a very pretty face. Pale porcelain skin, big brown orbs, cute little nose, red cherry lips, sleek black hair, pink apple cheeks. Her body was perfect too. Small and petite, with lovely curves. A body that any man would lust for. But, at the same time, she looks so familiar....

She laughed. "You don't remember me, do you?" she asked and smiled. "Gillian? Gillian Chung? Back in high school, I asked you out? And back in elementary, well...."

"Oh, oh yeah, I remember you...." Ah yes, Gillian Chung. Now everything this comming back to me....

*Flashback*

Back in elementary, Edison and Gillian were in year 6. Edison was atheletic and popular while Gillian, she was fat and round.

"Lose some weight tubby!" Edison called out at lunch, while Gillian was sitting alone. Edison imitated Gillian running, pretending to bounce up and down. Edison's friends laughed with him.

"I'm not fat, just round!" yelled out a round Gillian.

"No you're not! You're fat! Fatty fat fat fat!" Everyone joined in the chant that Edison started. "Fatty fat fat fat!"

"No! Stop it!" Gillian covered her ears and kneeled down on the ground. Tears flowing out of her eyes. "Please, stop it Edison...."

Edison laughed. "I'd stop it if you lose some weight!" Everyone laughed. Gillian ran to the girl's toilets and cried and cried and cried....

*End Of Flashback*

I just had a flashback of elementary. Wow, was I mean. I feel so guily now. Wish I could turn back time and say I was sorry. Look at Gillian now! She's so petite and curvy....

*Flashback*

Back in highschool, Edison and Gillian were both in year 9. Again, Edison was athletic and popular, while Gillian, she was a chubby school nerd and had really bad acne, which made her look ugly. She didn't know why, but back then, she had a major crush on Edison Chen. So, one day she took up the courage to ask him out. She walked straight up to Edison and his friends. Edison had his back turned to Gillian, since he was talking to his friends.

"Ahem!" coughed Gillian. Edison turned around and raised his eyebrow.

"Well, erm, hi Edison!" said Gillian and tried to smile.

"Er, hi...."

"Well, I was wondering, if you're doing anything this Saturday, because you see, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to this concert-"

"Er, listen, I don't date nerds. And besides, why would a guy like me would wanna go out with you? I mean, you're ugly, fat, a nerd...we're like...opposites...I mean, imagine me going out with a nerd like you..." Edison's friends laughed. Edison smirked. "If you wanna go out with me, I suggest you wash your face, lose some weight and get some new clothes....those ones are out of date..." Everyone heard what Edison said and they all laughed. Gillian looked down at her long red socks, big black shoes, long checked skirt and a red sweater.

"But...I really want to get to know you..." muttered Gillian under her breath. She couldn't believe this. She was being completely humiliated by her crush. She wanted to cry. It really hurt. It pained her heart.

"No, it's not gonna happen. So, I suggest you to go back to your nerd group or library before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself, okay?" said Edison and smirked. Everyone pointed at Gillian and laughed. Gillian covered her mouth her with her hand and walked away. She has never been this humilated in her life. Tears, strolling down her face. She then couldn't take this anymore. How stupid she was to fall for that jerk. How stupid she was to ask him out. She ran away to the library where no one would bother her and cried like she's never cried before....

*End Of Flashback*

Another flashback. Wow, I'm such a big jerk! So big headed. I bit my lip in guilt. But this girl standing right in front of me, how could she be Gillian? She's slim and petite, and she's got such a pretty face.

"I'm sorry..." I blurted out.

Gillian giggled. "Hey, it's okay. The past is in the past!" Gillian then looked down and saw Joey. "Hello....who's this?"

"Oh, this is Joey. Joey, this is Gillian jei jei..."

"Hello Gillian jei jei..." she said shyly.

"Oh my god! She's so cute! Your daughter?" she asked me.

"Er, no, not really. She's my step sister's daughter. She told me to look after her for her. Joey's parents died in a car crash..."

"Oh no...." Gillian gasped. "How old is she?"

"Six."

"Oh, so young...so how about you? Are you married? You've gotta be! Such a fine young man like you has gotta to have such a fine looking young woman!" My heart sank when she mentioned Bobo. I bit my lip. I looked down on the ground. Gillian's smile slowly got wiped off. "Oh....I'm sorry...did I say something that offended you? Because I'm really sorry..."

"No no, it's just that....I was married, but my wife slept with a massaging monsiour...."

"Oh god...."

"Yeah, I know...and I actually bought a house for us to move into..."

"Oh...I'm so sorry Edison...."

I sighed. "That's okay....." There was an awkward moment of silence. "Er, Joey wants to sign up for ballet lessons...."

"Huh? Oh sure! Yeah!" She threw her arms in the air and gave me a form to sign. When I have signed it, I gave Gillian back the form. "Okay, so it's $60 a lesson, is that okay?"

"Yeah."

"Okay! So, what days would you want?"

I thought for a while. "How about Tuesdays?" I asked.

Gillian nodded. "Tuesdays are good. So, Joey will need a leotard, ballet shoes and tights. Luckily you know me, so you could get a discount..." said Gillian and winked.

"A discount? Oh no, it's okay...."

"No it's fine! Together, you pay $250..."

"Er, okay. Erm, thanks Gillian!" I smiled.

"Please, call me Gill!"

"Oh okay, Gill. Erm, you can call me Ed, I guess...." I said nervously.

"Coolies Ed! Here's my number..." she gave me a piece of paper that had digits written on it.

"Okay, thank you!" I said.

"No worries. See you soon!"

"Bye!" After I baded goodbye, me and Joey decided to go home. We went into the car and drove off.

"Edison?" said Joey.

"Yeah?"

"....I like her, she's nice..." said Joety quietly. I chuckled.

"Me too Joey, me too....."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alright, so I lied, I updated again today......I'll update tomorrow....
20/1/06
Sydney, Australia
11:51pm

Chapter 5

Asking Out And Nursery Rhymes

@Nemo: Oh, you had bad experiences? So did I! Yup, Ed was quite a jerk back in high school...lol, yeah, Grandma...

@love.angel.cupids.baby: Ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha...yeah, that was sweet...

@fanTasy_gUrl: Yay! ^_^

@Teresie: Ahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahaha...or is he???

@Michelle: Yep, he used to be the 'popular' one...and so was Nic...

@EnG_rUlEz_95: Ahahahhaahhahahahahhahhaa...how old are you now? Must be older than me, that's for sure!
lolz, thanks! Luv ya too!

@lilay: Yes, they do sound cute! Thanks!

@lyf3sux: Ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha...I almost puked on the keyboard when I was typing up the Forewords, I really really do not like Bobo!
Any other stories? Well, I think you know about Online, so how about All Cooped Up?
www.winglin.net/fanfic/littleworld

@stary_eyes: Ahahahahahahhahahahaha..Gillian used to wear glasses, that's for sure!

@Joey G: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...even I don't really know yet lolz

@Helen: Of course you do darl, of course....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once I got home, Joey ran to the living room and started watching TV. I was in the kitchen walking around in circles, looking at the paper in my hand, wondering if I should call her or not. It's Friday night. What to do, what to do, what to do. I grabbed the phone and dialed the number. It's ringing.

"Hello?" said a friendly feminine voice. I quickly hung up. I choked. I couldn't do it. I can't talk to her. I don't know why I'm so nervous. Is it because I'm still feeling guilty about what happened in primary and high school? I mean, she's Joey's ballet teacher now, what could I be so freaked out by? Then, the phone rang. Who could that be, I wondered. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, Ed, was that you that just called?" Oh shit. She found out. "Er, what made you think it was me?"

"Oh I did the asterisk 69 thing, then it connected to you. Are you sure you didn't call me?"

"....yes I'm sure," I lied. I tightly shut my eyes. Should I ask her? Should I? I mean, it'd be nice to know her, right? I mean, I went to school with her and teased her a lot, so I guess this could be sort of a make up. I sighed. Okay, here it goes...

"Gill?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

Oh god, here it goes. "Erm, you busy tonight?" I said, trying to sound calm. I placed the phone on my shoulder, holding it with the side of my head, taking my blazer off. I could feel my hands sweating for some reason. Then, I grabbed the phone.

"Hmmmmm...no, not busy. Why?"

"Erm, would you like to go out for dinner? You know, just the two of us? Because I would really like to get to know you...." Okay, did I sound desperate just then? Because I think I just did. Really desperate. Silence was on the other line. Oh god, she's gonna reject me....

"Sure! Why not! That'll be cool!" she chirped. Oh, thank the lord! "Where shall we eat?" she asked me.

"Erm, you choose!"

"Okay, how about that new Italian restaurant? I heard it's really good!"

"Oh sure! Yeah! Erm, I'll pick you up....at 7?"

"Yeah sure, that's cool. Alright, see you at 7! You know where I live right? I'm sure I wrote it down..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Okay, bye!" And we hung up! Yes! I scored a date! Yes! I've still got it! Ahem, well, maybe it's just dinner. I mean, am I good looking? Well, I use to court chicks back in high school, and well....I am 25 now...Ahem! Well, yeah. Anyway, so I called up Nic and asked him if he could take of Joey for the night.

"Yeah, sure. What's happening tonight?" asked Nic.

"Oh, just this dinner...with a friend..." I said shyly.

"Oooooo...what kind of friend?" asked Nic suspiously. Wow, he's nosy.

I paused for a second. "Remember Gillian Chung? Back in elementary and in high school?"

"Yeah, the fat ugly kid that you always paid out, right?"

I rolled my eyes. Did he really have to bring that up? "Yes, her. I going to have dinner with her...."

"Are you serious? Dude....has she changed?"

"Actaully, yes she has. She's a lot prettier and skinnier now." Actaully, she's beautiful. She's absolutely perfect.

"Well, that's nice to hear. So, you'll be dropping Joey off at our place?" asked Nic.

"Yeah, I will be. I might be back a little late or something..."

"Ed, go get her!" said Nic and I could tell he's smirking from the other line.

I rolled my eyes. "Goodbye." And I hung up. I walked over to Joey. She was sitting on the sofa watching TV. So innocent and so cute!

"Joey..." I spoke softly.

She turned around and faced me. "Yes Edison?"

"Erm, I'll be going out tonight. So I'll be dropping you off at Nic and Char's place..."

"Okay, where are you going?" she asked me.

"Dinner."

"With who?"

"Just a friend."

"Who's the friend?" Geez, people these days. So nosy.

"Oh, with Gillian jei jei..." I said shyly.

Then, a mischevious smile slowly displayed on Joey's face. "Oooooooo...." she said. Oh, what is she thinking now? "Ed's got a girlfriend!" she teased.

"No Joey, it's not like that..." but she doesn't seem to be listening. Instead, she seems to be singing...

"Edison and Gillian, sitting in the tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G,
First comes love..."

"Okay Joey..."

"Second comes marrige..."

"Joey..." I could feel my cheeks blushing.

"Third comes the baby in a carridge!"

"I'll put you in a carridge!" I started tickling her tummy. She giggled loudly. Her giggle was high pitch. The longer it goes, the higher it goes. She tried to hit me with her small little hands. Then, I slowly stopped.

"You were blushing! I saw your face becoming red!" teased Joey. "Ooooooo....Edison and Gillian sitting in the tree...." Oh god, here we go again....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

22/1/06
Sydney, Australia
2:05pm

Chapter 6

Teasing And Cuteness

*sigh* I said it once, and I'll say it again: This story is BASED, I repeat, BASED on the movie "Along Came Polly". You know what, I think I should write this in my forewords...oh yeah, and yes, I'll be adding my own ideas...lol!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@UrMaiBaEByBoy: Song? What song? I don't remember a song...lol.

@Skyblue_wings: Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha, yeah, Ed was pretty mean back then...

@blu bear: lol, thanks!

@yummiOs: lol, thank you!

@lilay: Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha...yeah, Joey's pretty cute....

@Michelle: Ahahahahahahahhaahahahhaha, I used to sing that rhyme as well...lolz...

@EnG_rUlEz_96: Ahahahahahahahahhaahahahhaa, yeah, she teased Eddy XD

@stary_eyes: Ahahahahahahahahahhaahahha...yup, it is!

@Ellami: Ahahahhaahhahaahahhaa...yeah...

@candy4u: lol, yeah. Thanks!

@shattered: Ahahahahhaahahhahaha, yeah, so did I lol

@DEAR: Yeah, he used to be a total jerk lol

@Nemo: Ahahahahahahahahahaha...Damn right you should shut your mouth! lol! No, Ed's going out with her because he feels guilty and he wants to make it up for the past....he's just saying she's pretty...

@frances: Ahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahaha....yeah, I would too XD

@Dani: Ahahahahahhahahaahhahaaha...yeah, it's based on the movie, although, I'm adding a few changes/my ideas for example, Joey *pokes* and Gill is a ballet teacher *pokes* lol!
OMG! I'm a fan of your story 'Miracle'!!! It's so f-ing good!!! I love it!!!

@N.^kilz: Yeah, it's based on the story, but I'll add some ideas...well actually, I've already have lol!

Oh BTW, for those who have seen the movie, no, Edison is NOT going to have diahorrea/constipation.....and neither will Gillian...lol, on with the story...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what time was it? 7? I glanced at my watch. Crap, it's 6:25 now, better get ready. I got off the couch and took off to have a quick shower. After a few minutes or so, I went off to my bedroom to change. What should I wear, what should I wear. We're going to an Italian restaurant and...wait, why am I freaking out? I'm not there to impress the girl. I'm there just because I want to get to know her better. Oh yeah, and to make it up for our school days. I shook my head and grabbed something I actually feel comfortable in. Also, must be smart casual. I grabbed a black blazer and matching black pants out of my closet and a white polo shirt. "This should do the trick," I said to myself. So I wore the outfit, gelled my hair up a bit, wore my favourite diamond stud and platnium bracelet and I just wore these white sneakers. Hey, I am wearing a polo shirt, so that's okay. I looked at myself in the mirror. I think I look alright. I did my signature smirk. Yeah, should be alright.

"Why are you dressed up?" said a little girl's voice. I turned around and saw Joey staring at me like a little puppy dog. "It's only dinner..."

"Well, sometimes, Edison gor gor likes to dress up a bit..." I said, while looking down on my feet. I glanced at the time. 15 more minutes. Good, in those 15 minutes I could send Joey to Nic's. Yep, it's all good. I carried Joey with me outside to the parking lot. She hopped into the car and put on the seat belt.

"All ready!" she chirped.

"All ready!" I repeated after her and drove off. While I was driving, I could feel Joey staring at me. Something was on her mind. She was just staring at me with those innocent puppy dog eyes. "Is there something you wanna ask Edison gor gor?" I asked her while I had my had on the steering wheel.

Then, I mischevious smirk came on her face. "I know why you're dressed up!" Since when did she learn to smirk like that?

"Oh really?" I said in a smart-alec way. "Why?"

"You want to impress Gillian jei jei. Ooooooo...." She poked her tongue at me. I poked my tongue back.

"That's not true! And since when did you learn to smirk like that? That's Edison gor gor's smirk!"

"I stole it!" said Joey and crossed her arms. "Now you can't have it back!" I laughed. She's so cute, she even 'stole' my smirk off me. Joey really likes to be in my face and joke around, it's so cute! Anyway, we were there and took Joey to Nic's front door. I knocked and Nic opened it.

"Be a good girl Joey!" I said.

"Go get her Ed!" said Nic and smirked. I rolled my eyes and baded them goodbye. I got back in the car and began to drove off. Now, just have to get on with my date....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My bro needs to use the computer -____- I'm so sorry!!!!!
23/1/06
Sydney, Australia
10:13am

Chapter 7

The Dinner

@Peachy: Kekekekekekekekekekkee....thanks!

@Teresie: Ahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahaha, yeah, so can I. Love the movie! XD XD XD Although, now, I don't really seem to like the story because some people don't :( :( :(

@Michelle: YEah, she is!

@blu bear: I dunno, he's creating this moblie game or something...

@DEAR: KEkekekekekekekekekeke, thanks dear! Although, some people here don't >.<
luv Auntie!

@candy4u: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha...I try to smirk but it turns out to be something like this :S

@Ellami: lolz! Hmmmmm... don't know yet...

@Skyblue_wings: Yeah, my bro needed to use the interent. Hopefully, this time there will be no interuptions....

@Rox: Oh, and you like Bobo? I have a feeling you dislike the story....
Anywayz, he's just SAYING she's pretty. He just wants to make it up for those schooldays because he feels guilty and he wants to know her better.

@lilay: Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha, yeah, she's pretty cute...

@EnG_rUlEz_95: lol, thanks!!!

@love.angel.cupids.baby: lol, thanks, but some people don't like it... :S

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I drove off to Gillian's apartment. Turns out she lives not very far away from here, so she's in the neighbourhood. That's good. So it was only a 5 minute drive. When I parked the car, I went inside to the elevator and went to the doorstep of her apartment. I knocked on the door.

"Comming!" said a sweet female's voice. She opened the door and there she was. She looked pretty. Her hair was out and she was wearing a silk top and matching skirt. Oh yes, and that sweet smile on her face. "Hey!" she chirped. "So....you like it?" she said shyly.

"Yeah....looks nice..." I said and looked down on my feet. Why can't I face her? I mean, she's only a friend....

"Okay, let's go!" She linked her arm around my arm and dragged me out. Bad memories came back of me and Bobo. That's what she used to do when we went out in dates, since I was always behind. She would link her arm to my arm and drag me. "C'mon Ed, let's go!" she would say. Do I miss her? I mean, I haven't completely moved on. I'm trying to, since she's staying with that French dude. Anyway, but it felt so warm and friendly when Gillian linked her arm around mine.

"Hello?" said Gillian, while waving her hand in my face. "Hello? Earth to Ed?"

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh? Yeah?"

"We're here...." and before I knew it, we were at my car. "Is there's somthing wrong?" she asked me. I stared into her big brown orbs.

"Erm, no, not at all..." I lied. I unlocked the doors and I opened the door for Gillian to hop in. Once I did that, I hopped in and we drove off. The car ride was awkward silence. Complete silence. Good thing it was short, say, 3-5 minutes. I parked the car and led Gillian out like a gentleman would. Once we got out, we went in the Italian restaurant. It was quiet, but had quite a lot of people. The waiter led us to a table for two and we sat down. The waiter took our orders and nodded and walked off to the kitchens. Now it's just me and Gillian. It was a bit awkward. Why am I so nervous? I mean, she's just a friend, right?

"So Ed!" she chirped.

"Huh? Yes?"

"So, just wanted to know, how come you asked me out tonight?" she asked me.

I shut my eyes and quickly opened them, trying not to think back. I feel really really guilty. I didn't know what I was doing. It'd be great if I had a time machine now. I'm not feeling guilty because she's pretty now, I'm feeling guilty because I know what I did was wrong. "Well, I just wanted to get to know you more...and, just wanted to make it up for last time..." I said shyly while looking down on the table.

"Oh pfft! It's okay! Really! It's in the past, we were all kids!" she said and giggled. "I mean, I would always imagined you to get married quickly..." Oh shit, did she really have to mention that? She then gasped and covered her mouth. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! It just slipped out! I'm so sorry!"

"No, it's er, it's okay. Not like I'm gonna see her anymore..." I said slowly.

"Erm, can I know...what she's like?" asked Gillian. "That is, if it's okay with you. You don't have to tell me! Don't worry!"

"Oh, well, she's....nice..." and very untrustworthy. "Sweet...." and goes off with some other guy. "And....nice?"

Gillian raised her eyebrow and laughed. "That's not very much desciption silly!" she said and ruffled my hair like I was some little kid. Somehow, a smirk came upon my face. "Ah, I see you still got the smirk, eh Mr Chen?" she said and nudged me.

"Yeah, kept with me for quite some years really...."

"So how about your friend, what was his name? Nic?"

"Oh yeah, we still keep in touch. He's married to Charlene now..."

"Oh, Charlene Choi? Oh my god! I totally remember her! They totally make such a cute couple!" she chirped while she clapped her hands.

I smiled. "Yeah, they do." Then, our meals came out. Gillian had a large salad and a coke while I had steak with salad and lemonade. But look at Gillian go! She's eating really quickly. She must be hungry. I couldn't help but stare at her. Wow, she's amazing!

"Well, for a last two days, I did have McDonalds, so I got bored of it...." she said and rolled her eyes. I chuckled. Then, she tapped my plate with her fork. "C'mon, eat! You haven't even touched it yet!"

"Huh?" I looked down on my meal. Oh yeah, right. I nodded and started eating. When we were done, the waiters took our finished plates and gave us out desserts. It was like a small boat made of off waffle and inside was two scoops of vanilla and chocolate gelato. There was only one plate so supposedly, I think we're meant to share it. Gillian took the first try. She slowly licked her lips and smiled.

"You should totally try it Ed, it's beautiful!" she chirped. I nodded and tried it. Indeed, it tasted nice. "Oh by the way, where's Joey?" she asked me.

"Oh, she's at Nic's house."

"Oh, I see. So does Nic and Char take care of her whe you're gone?"

"Yeah, guess you could say that..." When we were done with our dessert, I paid the bill. Although, Gillian kept bugging me to let her pay

"Oh no, it's okay!" I said. "It's on me!"

"No, you've done too much! I'll pay for it!" she said while tugging my arm. "At least let me pay for the dessert!"

I chuckled. "No, you can invite me out next time..." I said and smiled.

Gillian laughed. "Oh, alright. Fair enough." When I paid, we walked out and hopped into the car. I started to engine and we drove off. "So, I'm taking you home?" I asked her while I had my hand on the sterring wheel. A sly smile came upon Gillian's face.

"No, dinner isn't just enough. Turn right..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*sigh* OKay, I really have a feeling this is getting deleted. There are just some people who don't like reading it.....*sigh*
24/1/06
Sydney, Australia
8:31am


Chapter 8

Getting Drunk

Hmmmmmmmm...I see many people do not want this deleted....kekekekekkekekeke....
Oh BTW, I might post a new EG story, okies? Okay! Might be a short story though....dunno yet...

OMG! I bought a Kenny Kwan poster! lol! And I'm thinking of getting an Edison poster from Ebay lol XD
OMG, you know how recently Gillian had a birthday? Can't believe Edison didn't come to her party! Grrrrrr.....anywayz, on with the story...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@candy4u: Ahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha...well it's the truth! lol! XD XD XD Okies, I won't delete it candy jei jei/mui mui lol :D

@DEAR: Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha....oh, you'll see my dear...
Luv Auntie!

@Teresie: OH okay, it's a really good film! Ahahahahahahahahhahaahhaahaha...yes, you will get quite feisty...lol...

@dumbxazn4lyfe: Ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha....awwwwwwwwww....thanks, you're sweet :)

@lilay: It certainly was lol

@blu bear: Yeah, she is lol

@yummiOs: lol, okies, I won't delete it ^_^

@kittyangelz14: Oh okay, I won't delete it lol. Thank you.

@cutie berry: lol, thanks!

@egmoron: Ahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahhhhahahahaha....oh I am so deleting it ^o) lol, of course I won't! lol! Hey, I might be creating a new story...

@Ellami: Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahaha....thank you! Thank you very much! *huggies*

@shattered: Ahahahahahahhahahahahhaa...awwwwww...okies!

@Michelle: Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaa...all my stories rox your sox lol XD XD XD Awwwwwwww...thank you, that's very sweet of you :)

@crystal_clear: Kekekekekekekekekeke...trust me, there is if you look back on the old comments.
Ohhhhhh....so that's where you've been! I was gonna say, I was so close comming to your place and strangling you! Ahahahahahahhahaahhaaha...lol.

@Skyblue_wings: Ahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahaha...wow, that's a long comment! lol! Thank you!

@Yori: You think? O_O

@lyf3sux: Oh okay, well, I'm thinking of writing a new story...

@Nemo: Ahahahahahahahahahhahaaha...back at the old comments -__- Ahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa...shoes eh? Well, I've got a better idea *threatens to smack Nemo with smelly tuna* Yeah that's right! No one likes smelly tuna! Muhahahahahahahaha....

@xsh1n1nstarsx: Awwwwwwww...thanks hun!

@love.angel.cupids.baby: Thanks! Thanks a lot! :)

@Helen: Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha....you certainly missed out a lot of updates...

@EnG_rULeZ_95: YEah, Ed's shy. Really shy. Yep, Char and Nic are married lol.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Turn right?" What has she got planned up in her sleeve eh? I shrugged and obeyed to every direction she told me. After a few minutes of listening to her, we were there. I parked the car just right in front of the building. Lucky! Anyway, when me and Gillian got out of the car, Gillian dragged me into the building.

"Come on! Let's go!" she dragged me into the building, tugging my arm. When we were in, my eyes widened. It was a bar. But not just any bar. It was the coolest, hippest bar in town. Everyone was dreesed so...smartly. I mean, it's formal, but with a hint of casualty. Style man! I like it! Everyone was talking to one another, the music was like jazz music, none of that loud banging crap. And there was so many lights, really colouful. So you know what it's like, cool and hip. Then, Gillian dragged me to the bar area. She seated me down on a bar stool, which was like...silver and can spin. You know, the round ones where it's curved behind?

"What would you like Ed?" asked Gillian.

"Huh? Oh, erm, just a beer thanks..."

"Okay!" Gillian turned to the bartender. "One beer and 8 vodka shots thanks!" she chirped.

"Eight?!" I can't believe this woman. I can't even drink 3 vodka shots!

"Yeah! I can really drink you know!"

"Er, okay, but be careful..." Yeah, she better be careful. How can such a petite figure like her can drink?! The barteneder nodded and got to work. Few seconds later, our drinks were right in front of us. Wow, that was quick. I started to drink my beer while Gillian was drinking her shots one by one, all in one gulp. So far, she's drunk 5 of them. I couldn't help but stare at her. Now, she's drunk all 8 of them.

"Oh yeah! Go me!" she cheered to herself. She looks a bit dizzy and nauseous. Her hair is in a mess. "3 more please!" she said to the bartender.

"Yes ma'am!" The bartender quickly made the drinks and put it right in front of her. Again, she gulped 3 more. This time, she was really dizzy. I'm starting to get worried about her.

"Okay, I think that's enough Gillian...." I said.

"What do you mean that's enough?!" she slurred. "Everything's never enough! Everything in this whole damn stupid fuck-" I quickly cupped her mouth before she says anything else. I quickly grabbed my wallet and put a $50 note on the table.

"Here, keep the change!" I grabbed Gillian and quickly put her in my car. I helped her put the seatbelt on. I quickly drove off to her home. She's still mumbling on something. I shook my head and when we were there, I carried her to her apartment. When I arrived to her front door step, opened her handbag to find the keys. None. Where are her keys?

"Gillian?" I said.

"Mmmmmmm?" she moaned.

"Er, where are your keys?" I asked her.

"Mmmmmm...in my pocket...." I looked at her skirt pocket and tried to dig for it. "No no no, my back pocket..." I looked at the back pocket. I could feel myself turning red. Do I really have to do this? I closed my eyes and reached for her back pocket. She started laughing. "Ooooooo.....Edison, you're so kinky...." she moaned and smiled.

"No Gillian, this is not what you think it is..." I said. I could feel myself really turning red. Really. Finally, I found the keys and opened the door. "Can you stand up?" I asked her. She nodded. She stood up, but I could see she was struggling. She keeps holding the walls for support. Then, she collapsed. "Gillian!" I yelled. I ran to her and carried her to her room.

"Mmmmmmm....Edison..." she moaned. I shook my head and plopped her onto her bed. She had her eyes closed for the whole time. I stroked her long silky black hair. Why was I doing this? Did I want to comfort her? When I was about to leave, Gillian grabbed hold of my collar. She held it pretty tight as well. "Don't leave...." she mumbled.

"But, you're at home now. You can relax and fall asleep..." I whispered.

"Don't leave, stay here for the night....please?" she moaned, still holding my collar.

I sighed. "Alright..." I tried to loosen her fingers on my collar. I stroked her face slowly. Then, she grabbed my hand and put it closely to her chest. Chest? Uh oh. I tried to let go, but she seems to put it closer. I sighed. There she was, holding my hand, close to her chest. I give up. I might as well sleep on it. So I did, I rested my head on the side of her bed and closed my eyes.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

26/1/06
Sydney, Australia
9:07am



Chapter 9

New Story

Harloz my loyal readers! Just to let you know, I've got a new story lol! It's called 'Even Angels Fall'
Again, it's EG, but this time, I don't think there will be any NC happening :( :( :( Awwwwwwww....well, I don't know yet lol! Also, don't know if it's a short story either, lol.

www.winglin.net/fanfic/angel_fall

Yep, that's the link! Okay, so go and check it out! lol! Sorry it's not an update!!!!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

26/1/06
Sydney, Australia
9:43am

Chapter 10

Does It Mean Anything?

Ooooooooo...I also forgot to give credit to Snow Kisses for making the poster ^^;;;;;;;;;; Sorry! I forgot! lol!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@lilay: Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahaha...oh okayz...lol..
Aiyah! Are you serious?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? Aiyah! Lucky!!! I have an Inital D, Kenny Kwan, Nicholas and Twins poster! All I need is Eddy! lol!

@Michelle: Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha...alright, it won't be deleted....but I am so low on ideas for this story lol!

@Teresie: lol, yeah, he is. No, nothing's wrong with Gillian. She's just a fun loving girl, that's all. She likes to drink once in a while...lol....

@Ellami: Hey there^^
Ahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha...well, I'll be honest with you. That was one of the reasons, but the main reason was because I felt stupid and guilty writing a story that's based on a movie lol...even though I'm adding my own ideas..
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...lol! Oh is that right, well thank you! Trust me, I know better writers...*shifty eyes* lol! But thank you!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....that's sweet of you! Thanks!

@Rox: She's not depressed, she just likes to drink lol...

@Joey G: Yeah, there's like heaps in the city. Go to the city, there's heaps. I get mine from a suburb that I live near to.

@love.angel.cupids.baby: Ahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha...thanks hun!

@frances: Ahahahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahaha....you're just gonna have to wait, now won't you ;)

@candy4u: Oooooooooooooo...a TVB series eh? lol! Who stars in it???
Ahahahahahahhaahahhaahahhaahhahaha....

@EnG_rUlEz_95: -___- no silly! *bonks you on the head* Well, not yet anyway....lol!

@sum1: Thanks!

@Nemo: Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha...oh is that right? *threatens Nemo with smelly tuna* lol!
Ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahaha...er, okay....hot asian guys getting drunk....lol!

@vii[v]iian: Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahhahahaha...thanks hun!

@Skyblue_wings: lol, thank you sweetheart!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Mmmmmmmmm....." I heard a moan. I slowly opened my eyes and realised that my head on the side of her bed. Oh yeah, that's right. She got drunk and told me to stay. She's still holding my hand close to her chest. I slowly pulled it away. Yes! I'm free! I got up without making a sound, trying not to wake Gillian up. My clothes were all wrinkled. I glanced at Gillian. Still sleeping. She looks so cute! So adorable! I smiled. I was trying to flatten my clothes but it wouldn't work. Then, I saw an ironing board against the wall. Then, an idea came up to my head. I went up to the ironing board, took off my shirt and started ironing it. My back was turned against Gillian, so I couldn't see her. After a couple of minutes, I put the iron away when wore my shirt back, when I turned around, there was Gillian, lying on the bed watching me.

"What are you looking at?" I said and smirked.

"Your buttons are all wrong..." she said. I looked down and yeah, she was right. The first button went to the second hole, and the second button went to the third hold and etc. Gillian started giggling and got out of bed. She slowly unbuttoned my shirt, and redid them. "First to first, second to second, you silly boy!" Then, her hand accidently touched my chest. I blushed slightly. Then, all of a sudden, she stopped. "Oh my god, Ed! I'm so sorry!" she panicked while covering her mouth. "I didn't mean to undress you without your permission...." she panicked.

"Huh? Oh it's okay...." I said shyly. I could feel my face turning hot. "Er, thanks for....correcting my mistakes..."

"It's okay...." It was silent. Awkward silence. "Er, I have to go now...goodbye.." But for some reason, I didn't move. Why? I didn't know. My legs won't let me move, it's like I'm stuck in the mud. But then, some how, our faces inched closer and closer, our body temperature getting hotter and hotter, our eyes staring at each other and then closed, our lips....touched. Her pink pout was on my lips...and I must admit, it felt good. It was slow and passionate, then, her tongue rushed into mine. My hand was around her petite waist, while her hand was feeling up my back. It felt good. Her pale skin was warm, I just had the urge to move my kiss down to her neck and kiss her soft breasts. But I resisted. But why are doing this? Why? Then, she started to unbutton my shirt. Her hand was caressing my body, should I caress hers too? I was about to move the straps of her top, but then.....

DING DONG!

"Oh, that must be the Avon lady..." she said. "I forgot, she's meant to come today, because I ordered a few things...." she then tried to tidy herself up and walked up to the front door. She opened it and there was a lady giving her a few things. Gillian paid her and baded her good bye. Gillian closed the door and walked back to me while I was buttoning up my shirt.

"So what did you get?" I asked her.

"Oh, just a few things, like, this container and lip balm...."

"Ah, I see...." I looked at the time. It was already 9:45am. Thank the lord it's the weekend. "Well, I better go now. Have to pick up Joey...." Gillian nodded and led me to the front door. I was about to leave, but then I turned around. "Erm, about the kiss....."

"Yeah, I know. It just happened. I mean, it....doesn't mean anything, right? I mean, it just happened...." stuttered Gillian. I didn't know what to say. It didn't mean anything? But hey, why do I care? I mean, it's not like I like her her or anything. I mean, she's a good friend, but I don't actaully...have a crush on her, right?

"Yeah....it doesn't mean anything..." I said slowly. I baded her goodbye and went off to pick up Joey. Once I arrived at Nic's doorstep, I knocked. Nic opened the door.

"Well, how did it go?" asked Nic with a smirk. "You stayed overnight, so it should be good...."

"Well....we just had dinner, and then she wanted to go to a bar. She got drunk, I took her home and she wanted me to stay...."

"Oh...did you....you know, do it?" asked Nic in curiousity.

"What?! No! Of course not...."

"Although?"

"Although, we almost this morning...." Nic gasped. "But it was just a kiss, nothing more! I don't know why, but it just happened! Our faces inched closer, and we kissed! Just a kiss, nothing more!" I panicked. I don't want Nic having any ideas... "She said it doesn't really mean anything..."

Nic smirked. "But, why did you stop? You didn't stuff it up, did you?"

"No, the Avon lady came..."

"Ah, okay. Well, it seems to me that you like her, and I think she likes you too...."

"No! It's not like that!" Too late, Nic is already having ideas. "Besides, she said the kiss was nothing!"

"Look, when a girl says something means nothing, it's means something. When she says it means something, it means everything!" Er, can I really trust him? "Trust me...I am a married man..." he said and smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Edison gor gor!" said a squeaky girl's voice. I looked down and there was Joey.

"Oh hey Joey..." I said and smiled. I picked her up, thanked Nic and baded him goodbye.

"Oh and remember what I said...." Nic nudged me in the ribs.

"Yes, yes, I'll remember...." But, am I really developing a crush on Miss Gillian Chung?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Happy Chinese New Year! Sun leen fai lok!!!
29/1/06
Sydney, Australia
9:53am


Chapter 11

"I'll Think About It...."

@candy4u: Ahahahahahahahahahahaha...thanks!

@blu bear: Ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahha...I got $100 from my parents :P

@Michelle: Ahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha...right back at you too! Thanks hun! *sigh* Damnit, school....

@lilay: AHahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha...yeah, I know eh? That was funny! lol! Hey, thanks fro bringing Helen back :D :D :D Thanks heaps! Now all I need is without_you back and crystal_clear....lol!

@xx_M3tallic_xx: Ahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahaha...thanks hun! lol!
*sigh* damn.....school....

@Joey G: Hmmmmmmmm....well, I don't think it's near Paddy's....hmmmmm....it's where all the Asian places are, you know? Er.....hard to explain...long time I haven't been there....lol!

@Ellami: Ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaahah...lol! Ahahahahahhaha...you copied darl from me! lol! Yes, you are a sweetheart....lol!

@iloveEG: Ahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha...they were close though ;)

@vii[v]iian: Where did I get that idea? Hmmmmmm...well...a phone call is too typical, also, the Avon lady came when I was typing that up XD XD XD
Age? I'm 13, turning 14 at the end of this month :D You?

@DEAR: AHhaahhahahahahahahahahahahha...I think so too.. ;)
Luv Auntie!

@love.angel.cupids.baby: Ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha....you're not being sarcastic, are you? lol! Anyway, I picked that up from somewhere....dunno where but...lol!

@frances: Ahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha...thanks hun! You too!

@Helen: THERE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!! BLOODY HELL!!!!! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD JOB LILAY!!!!!!! LOL!!!!
What?! Are you serious? They don't sell posters where you live? Where do you live? :S
Ahahahahahahhahahahahha...they don't like each other? Is that right.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3 months later.....

It's been 3 months. Joey's doing well at Gillian's studio. She loves dancing now, and Gillian has taught her well. Also, Joey seems to get along with the other students, so that's good to hear. Me and Gillian? We're still friends, after that 'incident'. I think she's forgotton it, but I remember it like it was yesterday. Her tender lips, her pale smooth skin, her silky long hair. I have finally told Nic about it. Only a little. He says I am devolping a crush on her. Pfft, why the hell did I even tell him? Of course he'll say that! Anyway, here I am, standing in the studio, along with the other caregivers/parents, waiting for the lesson to finish. After a few minutes later, the lesson was done, but Gillian had an announcement to make.

"Everyone, I would like to annouce that our dancers have been chosen to perform at an International Dancing Show!" said Gillian excitedly. Everyone started to clap and cheer. "Although, it's all the way in Paris, France. Also, it's held on...." Once Gillian was telling us the date, I glanced at Joey and mouthed out to her a 'well done' and put my thumbs up. She smiled and giggled and put her thumbs up. "Okay! The tickets will be on special, so you'll just have to pay hlaf price..." Gillian then handed out the notes to us. I looked at it and scanned through it. It's reasonable. Normal ticket prices are usually $300-$500. We pay $250 for a seating for adults, while if I pay for Joey, it's $90. Reasonable. After a few minutes of Gillian convincing us to go, we all picked up our kids, ready to leave. Once I picked up Joey, Gillian started to walk over to me.

"So...Edison....you going?" asked Gillian.

"Not sure, probably..."

"Please Edison, please....I really want to go to France..." begged Joey, looking at me with those puppy dog eyes. Me and Gillian laughed.

"Oh, I'll think about it. Give me some time, I'm sure the answer will be yes..." I said and winked at Gillian. She giggled.

"Well I hope you could come, I mean, France! C'mon! I mean, people say it's the Country of Love!" laughed Gillian and then stopped. "Oh, I mean, er, I didn't mean you and me would fall in love, I was, er, just saying, it's a beautiful country, and er.....you know! Er...." stuttered Gillian. Awww, she's so cute when she stutters!

"Oh no, don't worry! I know what you mean! Relax! Hehehehe..." I said unsurely. Gillian just nodded her head, biting her lip nervously. Silence, awkward silence. Everyone has already left. So it's just me, Gillian and Joey.

"Well, erm, just hope you could come!" said Gillian and smiled. I nodded and bade her goodbye. I led Joey into the car and we drove off. I had my hand on the steering wheel, looking ahead on the road while I'm driving. Although, I could feel Joey's eyes on me. Staring at me, and I could feel her smirking. "What?" I asked her.

"Nothing!" she said and shook her head. She's planning something, I know she is. "I wanna go to France. It's a Country Of Love!"

"Well, I'll have to think about it...."

"But if you don't go, you and Gillian jei jei won't fall in love and get married!" I could feel my face turning hot. Joey, such a little one, but has such a big imagination. Where does she get these ideas? I don't remember her seeing one of those romantic sloppy typical movies. "I think you and Gillian would make a great couple! I'd like to have Gillian as a mummy! She would be really pretty to be a mummy! And then, I would like to have a little brother...." Oh god, where does she get these ideas? Gillian being a mother? Having a baby brother? Baby brother? I swear, I looked at myself in the mirror quickly, and already, I'm red. Baby? Having a baby? I looked at Joey and she was still smiling at me. Baby? I swear, I could've fainted. Better not, I'm driving.

"Edison...." said Joey quietly.

"Yes?"

"I already sort of think of you as a daddy...." she said slowly. Me? Am I already a dad? "I just want a mummy too...."

"Oh...." I said. "Erm, I think of you as a daughter too..." It's true, I do. But I never really thought Joey would think of me as being her father! I'm only 25, do I really look that old?!

"But since you're not old, I always call you gor gor..." Phew, thank god. "So....go to France?"

I sighed. "I'll think about it...."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1/2/06
Sydney, Australia
8:24pm

Chapter 12

Going Or Not?

@love.angel.cupids.baby: lolz, thanks!

@Ellami: Ahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha...yep! She's cute!

@frances: You wanna know romances? Hmmmm...we'll see....

@lilay: AHhahahahahahahahahahhahhahaha...lol!
Ahahahahahhahha...it's okay! crystal_clear and without_you came back.....I think...

@candy4u: lolz, yupperz! lol! Yep, I will check it out!

@Mun Mun: Ahhahahahahahahahahahaha...thank you! Well, you missed out quite a lot of my stories lolz!

@Michelle: Ooooooo....so do I lol

@Helen: Joey is like...5-7 or something....lol!

@vii[v]iian: Ahahhhahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhaaha.....lolz, awwwwwwwwww...the thing failed. Ooooooooo....there's like 16 days to my birthday!

@Joey G: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....my dad is getting me Edison's lastest karoke VCD for my birthday :D can't wait!

@EnG_rUlEz_95: Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha...we'll see...
Yep! I checked it out! Quite alright! :D

@__fiiOna: Yozza! Hahahahahahahahaha...yeah, she's cute =P
lolz, thank you!

@katrina: lol, okay!

@without_you: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE YOU ARE!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!! WHRERE WERE YOU!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AIYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, okay, I'll stop now. ANyway, nice to have you back. You're computer broke down? Mine did too a couple of days ago. Oh yeah, updated on 'Too Cooped Up' www.winglin.net/fanfic/littleworld
And I have a new story called 'Even Angels Fall'
www.winglin.net/fanfic/angel_fall
Just to let you know ;) SINCE YOU WERE GONE FOR SO FREAKING LONG!!!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Should I? Or should I not go? I was already at home thinking about it. It was already night time. Joey was already in bed, asleep. I wanted to go out for a quick drive. Just a very quick one, say, 5-10 minutes? I grabbed my jacket and made sure that all the doors and windows were closed. After that, I locked the door, went outside, hopped into the car, and drove off. While I was driving I was still thinking about the trip. But, why am I making a deal out of this? I mean, just a trip to France, right? Although, Joey really wants this and I think Gillian wants me to come as well. I was driving along this street and came across to the house that I was going to move in. Soon. I parked the car and got out and looked at the house. It was a nice, brick, two storey house. Perfect to start a family. The house that me and Bobo were about to move into. Why am I so eager to have a family? Is it because I want Joey to have a family? Probably. "I just want a mummy too...." I quote from today afternoon. I sighed. I shook my head and drove back to the apartment. Once I parked the car, I walked back to my room, still with a whole heap of questions in my head. I glanced at Joey's room. She was still asleep, peaceful like an angel. I smiled. I walked out and went back to my room....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BEEP........BEEP.........BEEP......

I slowly opened my eyes and glanced at the clock. I got up and scratched my head. I changed into my usual suit for work and put a little bit of gel in my hair. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I was about to walk out, in came little Joey, standing on her red stool, brushing her teeth. I smiled and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I sat at the table, pouring cereal and milk into my bowl. While I was doing that, out came Joey, sitting at the table, copying what I was doing once I put down the cereal and milk.

"Joey?" She looked up at me with those large puppy dog eyes.

"Yes?"

"Do you really want to go to France?" I asked her. She nodded.

"I really want to go there and see the beautiful places..." I nodded. Once I was done with my breakfast, I decided I should call Gillian. She should be up by now. I glanced at the clock and it was already 8:40am. I dialed Gillian's number on my telephone. It was ringing.

"Hello?" said a bright chirpy voice.

"H-hey Gillian....it's me....E-ed..." I said trying not to stutter.

"Oh hey there!"

"I'm not...bothering you, am I?" I didn't want to trouble her.

"What? Oh no! Not at all! Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Yeah, erm, we decided that we're going to France..."

"Really? That's great! I'll put you down on the list. Okay, thank you for telling me! Anything else?"

"No, that's it. Okay, er, thank you..."

"No worries! See ya!"

"Bye..." and we hung up. She was all chirpy while I was...er....timid? Shy? Quiet? Did I sound like a total dork just then?

"Edison, you sound like a total dork just then..." said Joey behind me and while looking at me with those puppy dog eyes. Right, I've got my answer...
"Are we really going to France?"

"Yes, yes we are Joey..." I said, feeling a smile come upon my face. Joey then got off the chair and came and hugged me. "Yay! Thank you Edison gor gor!" she cheered, with a big smile on her face.

"You're welcome....you're welcome..." I said, patting her head. And so it is. We are going to Paris....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry! Short chapter!!!
12/2/06
Sydney, Australia
10:21am


Chapter 13

Fear Of Flying

Sorry the last chapter was short!!! I'll try to make this one longer....

@Michelle: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...yupz! They're going to Paris! Ahahahhaahhahaahhhahaahha...lolz, yes he did, but in a cute way! :D

@candy4u: Yupperz! They're going to Paris!

@vii[v]iian: Ahahhahaahhahahahaha...OoOoOoOoOoOo...me scared ^o) Not! lolz! Yeah, I thought Ed sounded dorky, but cute!
Aiyah!!!! PSP!!!! Lucky!!! In my entire life, I've never received an electronic game. It's true!!! Argh!!!
PS BTW, my birthday is on the 28th of February :D Don't know if you know that yet....

@blu bear: lolz! Sorry! Here's a longer one....

@lilay: AHhahahaahahahahahahhaahha...I know! lolz! Ahahhaahhahahahahahhaahaha...yup! Country Of Love! :D :D :D

@Ellami: Ahahahahhaahahahahhaha...yup! Long time! XP
Ahahhahahahahhhahahaha...yeah, I know eh?
lol! "Salut! Merci beauquet!" lolz....I'm learning French at school :D

@uNKNoWN: Ahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahha...we'll just have to see, now won't we? ;)

@Purdylicious: Yay! New reader! *happy dance* Ahahahahahahhaahahhahahhaahha...yeah, Joey is pretty cute! Ahahahahahahhahhahahahaha...I'd like that to happen to, but we'll just see....

@EnG_rUlEz_95: Wow, alot of fanfics! O___O Ahahahhahahahaaha....Ohhhhhh....so you're Phei Chein? Ah, I know you! lolz! I'll check them out sometime! :D :D :D

@__fiiOna: Harloz! Ahahhahahahaahahahahhahahhaahha...thank you! Thank you! Yes, Joey is very cute! :D lol, I'll try to update my other stories....I should finish "All Cooped Up" and this one by now....

@frances: Yeah, sorry hun :( This one is a little longer....
Ahahahahaahhaahahahaha...yup! They're going to Paris!

@love.angel.cupids.baby: Ahhahahahahhahahahahaahahahahha...yeah, that was pretty cute. Really? I thought she sounds like a mum! XD XD XD

@crystal_clear: Yup! It's official! They're going to Paris!
Oooooooooooooo....you'll just have to see ;) (Obviously yes....lol...)

@shattered: THERE YOU ARE!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!! *huggies* MISSED YOU HEAPS!!!! I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU WERE!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS ABOUT TO SEND MY SEARCHING CREW OUT AND TRACK YOU DOWN!!!!!!!! lolz, I'll stop the exaggeration now.....
Anyway, nice to have you back *huggies* lolz, thank you!
PS Yes, school sux :P

@Helen: Ahahahahahahahaahahaha...okies!

@without_you: Ahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha....I almost got lilay to send her out and track you down! Well, she did a good job with Helen ;)
Ohhhhhhh.....so you're a silent reader for All Cooped Up? How dare you!! Do you know how worried I was?! I mean, I was thinking, you were a hostage, or went to hospital, or got bitten by a dog or...*rambles on this nonsence crap* lolz, joking....but I really was wondering where you were :D Same with crystal_clear and shattered. Oh yes, and Helen, but she came back :) same with shattered and crystal_clear, they came back too ;) Yay, no more freak outs.... XD XD XD
PS Wow, this is long O___O

@dumbxazn4lyfe: Yozza! Ahahahhahahaahahahahahhaha...thank you! Thank you very much! lolz!
lolz, yes I will!

Wah, so many comments!!! :D :D :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3 weeks later....

"Edison gor gor! Hurry up!" yelled an impatient but cute voice.

"Coming!" I yelled back in my room. What to wear, what to wear, what to wear? You might think this is strange, since only a girl would say that, but my closet is full of suits and dress shirts and everything. I only have very few polo shirts and probably 2 pairs of baggy jeans from what I used to wear back in high school. Yes, I still fit into them. I sighed. Well, there's not enough time to go shopping, since I have to go to the airport in 15 minutes! I just grabbed my everyday suit, a polo shirt and baggy jeans and carefully fold them into my bag. Trying to be quick as possible....

"Edison! What are you doing?!" squeaked a little girl's voice. I turned around and they're was Joey. Her arms folded, pouting an angry pout, knitting her eyebrows. "We're gonna be late!" And what did she do next? She grabbed my clothes and just stuffed them into my bag and zipped it up. "There we go!"

"My clothes!" They're gonna have creases in them! Polo shirt, my suit, my baggy pants....creases! They were so nicely ironed before.....

"See? Much quicker! Let's go!" Joey then dragged me out of my room, while I had my bag in my hand. Joey already had her luggage at the front. All her luggage is in pink, Barbie pictures decorated on it. I opened the door, grabbed all the luggage and went outside to the carpark. Once we were there, I opened the door for Joey to get in. I put the luggage in the trunk then I got in the car, in the driver's seat, and we drove away. Joey was so excited, that through the whole car ride, she was the one chatting non stop while I was just sitting there listening to her while driving. "And then, I want to visit that big tall tower! You know, the grey one? The one that has a flag on top?"

"You mean the Eiffel Tower?"

"Yeah that one! And then, I want to try one of those really long large breadsticks that French people eat..."

"The baguette?"

"Yeah that one! And then, I want to visit art galleries, I want to see that painting that has a woman in it..."

"Mona Lisa?"

"That's the one! You're good Edison!"

I chuckled. "Why thank you. You seem to know quite a lot about France...."

"That's because I'm smart!" said Joey proudly and did a cheesy smile. "And then, I want to see....." Oh boy, she could go on for ages. I sighed. Once we were there, Joey was still talking about what she wants to see, while I was listening to her chuckling.

"Ed!" said a feminine voice behind me. I turned around and there was Gillian. She was wearing a pink tracksuit and a black top inside. She had her hair up and was wearing the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

"Hey..." I said shyly. I could feel my face turning red. I looked down so she couldn't see me, but unfortunately, there was Joey, looking up at me smirking.

"Great! We're all here!" chirped Gillian. I looked up and there was a big crowd behind her. Many parents came, along with their children. "Right, let's go!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once we've all checked in, we were allowed to go in the aeroplane. Joey and me were sitting on the right side of the aeroplane. 3 seats. Joey wanted the window seat, so I was sitting in the middle. Hmmmmmmmm....I wonder who could be sitting next to us...

"Hello!" said a chirpy voice I could recognise. I looked up and there was Gillian smiling at me. "Looks like I'll be sitting next to you for the plane ride!" Yes! I could feel my stomach doing somersaults, my heart is beating faster, my cheeks are turning pink. "Er....is there a problem?" asked Gillian. Oh right, I still haven't replied to her yet.

"Huh? Oh no, not at all! Heh...heh...heh..." I laughed nervously. Gillian smiled at sat down right next to me.

"Yay! Gillian jei jei is here!" cheered Joey. Then, when the engines started to make noise, I could feel myself feeling hot, yet I felt pale.

"Attention all passengers," said a flight attendant from the speaker. "The plane is about to leave the airport in 5 minutes...." Oh no, 5 minutes. Beads of sweat were slowly tracing down my face. My hands were shaking. I held onto the handle bars next to each side of the seat. "The plane is about to leave in 3 minutes, please put on your seat belts and do not leave your seats when the plane is about to set flight...." 3 minutes, shit. Deep shit. By now, I think I look like I'm having a seizure. I took off my jacket and put on my seatbelt. I was still sweating pretty badly. My hands were shaking like hell.

"Ed?" said a friendly gentle feminine voice. I turned to the side and there was Gillian staring at me with a worried face. "Are you alright, because you seem to be sweating pretty badly and you look pretty pale...."

"No, no, I'm..." I gulped. "I'm fine..." Actually, no I'm not. I happen to have a fear of flying. Really bad fear. Why? I don't know. Do I watch too many James Bond movies? Possibly. Or is it something happened to me while I was young that I couldn't remember....

"Are you sure? Because I'll be there to help you...." She'll be there to help me. I guess that calmed me down a bit. Then, the engines started to make noise and vibrating. I could feel the plane is going up in the air. By now, I was leaning back on my seat. I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for death to happen. Oh shit, I can't go on anymore. My job, Nicholas anc Charlene, my home, and Gillian! I won't get to see her again! Well, at least I kissed her on the lips. Once. And...and...and my clothes! They're still creased! I didn't get to fold them properly! Goodbye everyone, goodbye clothes...goodbye Gillian.....
Then, the noise lessen a bit.

"Ed?" said Gillian quietly. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and everything seems to be normal. Gillian was staring at me with those beautiful brown orbs of hers. Joey was next to me, fast asleep. It's either I'm in heaven or I'm alive. "Are you alright?"

"Er.....yeah?" I answered unsurely.

"You're still alive you know?" said Gillian and giggled. Ah, that giggle. I'm in heaven....yet I'm still alive! Alive? Oh, right. Then, Gillian looked down at my hand. "Erm, Ed?"

"Yeah?"

"Erm....your hand..." I looked down and saw my hand on top of her hand on the bar handle. Her skin felt so warm and soft. So delicate....Oh, right, back to reality. I quickly took my hand back.

"Sorry..." I muttered. I could feel my cheeks turning red. I looked down at my feet while clutching my hands together in shame. How embarrassing! And to think I was gonna die! Argh! So humilating yet that was so me! Although, I still remember I did something much more.....er...well, that is, until the Avon lady came. Think Gillian forgot it now. Anyway, I heard a light soft feminine laugh.

"You're so cute!" she squealed. I looked at her and she ruffled my hair. I could feel a tingling sensation run through my body. "You're so adorable! It's okay! At least you're not some old disgusting ugly desperate perverted jerk touching me!" She giggled. "At least I know you..."

"Is that right? Then who am I?" I joked.

"You're Edison Chen, a really handsome hot nice sweet uber-cute and shy guy!" chirped Gillian and ruffled my hair again. She called me handsome? She really thinks I'm all that?!

"Er...thanks!" I said and managed to smile. My cheeks are turning even more pink....

"Your welcome!" she said and giggled. She then grabbed a magazine and flicked through the pages while I was just sitting there, my head up in the clouds, daydreaming about what she just said. She thinks I'm handsome! Hot! Nice! Sweet! Cute! And....and.....and......shy.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

13/2/06
Sydney, Australia
4:01pm

Chapter 14

Check In

@love.angel.cupids.baby: Ahahahahahahahhahahahaha...thanks! Luv you too!

@__fiiOna: lolz, yeah, he does lol

@candy4u: lolz, yeah, Ed's really shy!

@Helen: Ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaaha...how can I not remember you when you actually comment on almost every chapter =P

@DEAR: Ahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahha...that's not true sweetheart! If you wanna make it up to me, just remember my birthday ;) which is 28th February. Yep, pretty soon!!! Ahahahahahhaahahhahhahaa...yeah, homework sux...lolz, yeah, Auntie Nina will forgive you ;)
Luv Auntie!

@frances: Ahahahahahahahahahhahhahahaha...lol! Yep, Ed is shy, Joey is cute and Gill is all fun and out going lol!

@vii[v]iian: Ahahahahahahahahhaahahah....well, that should be easy to remember ;)

@EnG_rUlEz_95: Ah, you have many personas ;) I'll check out your fanfics, that's for sure!

@shattered: Ahahahahahahahahhahahahaha...yeah, Ed is meant to be cute/shy/dorky...lol..I was cracking up when I wrote that XD

@JEnny: There you are! Wondering where you went off to! lol, thanks hun ^_^

@...: Ah, an anonymous reader, eh? lol! Thanks!

@Michelle: Ahahahhahahahahahahahhhahahaha...true!

@lilay: OoOoOoOoOoOoOo...it's 'sexified' is it now? lol!
Yeah, 'my clothes are creased!' XD XD XD
Ahahahhaahahhahhaahhahahahaha...don't worry, neither do I XD

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Good morning passengers. We have now landed in Paris. Please make sure that you have collected all of your items before you leave the plane," said a woman's voice through the speaker.

"Bonjour! Welcome to Paris!" said a male voice in a French accent. "Sil vou plait est tu collect le sac...."

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked at the window outside and it was dark. Joey was right next to me fast asleep. I turned to left and there was Gillian, sleeping like an angel. Her face, delicate porcelain. Her hair, smooth shiny ebony. And her lips, ruby red. Then, she slowly opened her brown orbs. Then, a small smile came upon on those lips.

"Good morning Ed," she said quietly.

"Morning..." I replied quietly and smiled. I looked around and everyone was waking up and getting up. I turned to Joey. "Joey, wake up..." I said gently. She slowly opened her large brown orbs.

"Where are we?" she whispered.

"We're in Paris..." I whispered back. Joey's eyes widened and a large grin came upon her face.

"Really? Yay!" she cheered. Me and Gillian chuckled at her cute little excitement. I unbuckled my seat belt and stood up to get my stuff. Gillian did the same too. Once we got everything, I carried Joey and my stuff out, following the queue. Once we were out and inside the building, Gillian started to check if everyone was there.

"Alright! Great! Everyone's here!" she chirped. "Well, the sooner we check in, the sooner we get to our hotels and put our stuff down!" Everyone followed her to get our stuff checked in, which took around an hour. After that, we got taxis to take us to a specific hotel. "Hotel is called Grande Paris Hotel, meet you there!" called out Gillian. Once we found ourselves a taxi, Gillian told the driver where to go.
"Grande Paris Hotel, sil vous plait?" said Gillian and the driver nodded and started to drive. I was amazed at what Gillian did just then!

"Gill! I didn't know you could speak French?" I asked in amazement.

Gillian giggled. "Oh no, not really. Only know a few words, not much at all!" said Gillian and smiled.

"Gillian jei jei ho leck ah!" squeaked Joey and Gillian laughed. After around a 20 minute drive, we were there. I paid half of the ride while Gillian pays the other half. Her idea, not mine, keep that in mind. Once we got out, we looked at the tall building, and I kid you not, it's not just any old hotel. It was a magnificent 5 star hotel. It was beautiful. There were valets in red and gold uniform that help you with the bags and parking cars. A valet got out a large gold trolley and put our bags and luggage on the trolley and pushed them inside. We followed them in and we already some parents have already arrived. But the hotel was so beautiful. The glass doors that you just push in to go inside, the entire place was made out of crimson marble. The desk, the floors, the pillars. All crimson marble, while the handles and everthing were gold. There was elegant piano music being played. It was quiet, yet there was some people talking. More like whispering. You could actually hear light footstep sounds. After a few minutes, the rest of the parents have arrived. Gillian checked the roll and smiled in satisfaction. We all checked in and got our keys. Turns out me and Joey are in Floor 7, Room 73. Cool. Me and the parents managed to squash into the elevator. My god, even the elevator was nicely presented. The handles were gold, but the walls were mirrors. Same with the doors, they were mirrors too. Only the ceiling is crimson marble. After a few minutes, I finally arrived on my floor. Some of the parents came out while some were still in the elevator, waiting for another floor. I searched on all the red doors, looking for number 73 engraved on a gold plaque.

"69...." I muttered to myself. "70....71....72....73!" Bingo! I opened the door and looked inside. I carried Joey's and mine luggage inside. Very high class indeed. There were two beds, one for Joey and one for me, a TV, a small desk with a mirror, a closet and a drawer. The bedsheets were crimson and white, the desk was crimson marble, the frame of the mirror was gold, and the closet was crimson and black. Classy. I took a peek in the bathroom. It wasn't large, but it wasn't too small either. Perfect. The faucet was crimson marble. Again. Same with the walls and the tile boards. There was a large clean mirror and a white bathtub and shower curtain. Oh, and the toilet was white too. Heh. Nice. I came out of the bathroom and saw Joey lying on the bed in exhaustion. She took the one on the right side.

"My bed!" she said and stuck out her tongue. I chuckled and started tickling her stomach. She laughed, but as usual, her laugh goes higher and higher. She tried to punch my arm with her small hands and I pretended to look hurt.

"Ow! Aw, Joey! Ouch!" I said as I pouted and rubbed my arm to pretend I look like I'm in pain.

"Hah! That's what you get for messing with me! Joey Yung!" she said confindently and showed a smirk. My smirk, that is. You know, the one that she stole off me? I smirked back and did a thumbs up. Then, the door knocked. Wonder who could that be. I opened the door and suprisingly, it was Gillian.

"Bonjour, Monsiour Edison!" she said in a French accent and smiled.

"Er....Bonjour....Miss Gillian?" I said unsurely. Really, I do not know any French at all....

Gillian giggled. "At least you know how to say hello!" she joked and then, Joey appeared behind me.

"Gillian jei jei!" she squeaked.

"Bonjour Joey les enfant!"

"Bonjour Madame Gillian!" said Joey, trying to do a French accent. The two girls laughed, while I was in the middle looking dumb. Joey is only 5 and she knows more French than I do. How embarrassing.

"Anyway, saw you next door to me so I thought I'd might say hello!" she chirped. Next door? Gillian pointed to the door next to my room. Room 74. She's next door to me. Lucky! "Just to let you know, the dance is on tommorrow between morning and afternoon, so yeah, get plenty of rest tonight!"

"Erm, okay."

"And erm, if you need anything, I'm just right next door..." she said nervously. "Not that you need anything, but you know, just in case, I mean, who knows, something might just suddenly come up..."

"Gillian?"

"Or you know, this could come up...."

"Gillian?"

"Or that could come up...."

"Gillian?"

"Huh? Yes?" Good, she stopped. I chuckled and I think I saw some pink tint on her cheeks. How cute!

"It's okay. And yes, I will come to you if I need help. Thank you."

"Right, yes. Okay, well, erm, I'll be going now and yeah. Good night!" said Gillian and quickly walked back to her room. I chuckled. She's so cute, yet so beautiful....I saw her blush!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry! Lame chapter!!!!!! Man, I really need to update the other two....especially All Cooped Up...
14/2/06
Sydney, Australia
3:17pm

Chapter 15

Night Stars

@blu bear: Ahahahahahhaahhhahahahahhahahhahhahaha.....yes, I know....shaddup =P
Yes, there will be some romantic scenes. OMG, I am totally out of ideas man!!!!
Wow, your French is good O_O
Okay, I'll laugh at your lamo English AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA.
Okay, I'm done ;)

@Helen: Sex? Er, dunno if I'll put that in Paris....-___-
Yeah, totally love your comment *rolls eyes*

@candy4u: Ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhaahahhaaha...lolz! Coolios!

@EnG_rUlEz_95: They have separate rooms sweetheart!

@BeLiNdA: Don't worry, it's not gonna be deleted, but it might take a long time to finish it since I'm low on ideas at the moment...Thank you!

@crystal_clear: lolz! Merci!

@PetAL princeSS: Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyyo! But, erm, you didn't give me your email addy....^^;;;;;

@HeeHaw_93: Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhaahaha..thank you! Thank you very much!
Edison's DVDs? I don't recall....although, I just recently got Edison's Karoke VCD :D :D :D

@lilay: AHhahahaahhahahahahaahhahahahaha...okay!
Ahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahaahaha...yup! She knows more French than he does XD XD XD

@Ellami: Are you sure they want something from each other? How do you know? Why is everyone thinking they'll 'do it'????? Gah! lolz!

@Michelle: Yes, of course they'll be EG moments :D

@vii[v]iian: Awwwwwwwwww....didn't they?
Ahahahahahhahahhaahahahahhaahahaha....I'm so low on ideas!!!! Oh BTW, I completed All Cooped Up :D :D :D

katrina: Ahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahhaha...thank you! Love you too sweetheart! :D :D :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is it. Tonight was Joey's performance. For the whole day, Joey was with Gillian and the other girls practising. I glanced at the time and it was 6pm. Perfect, the performance starts at 6:30. I got dressed into my usual dress suit and was ready to go. I went into the elevator and the doors closed.

"Hey there...." said a seductive feminine voice. I turned my head and there was a lady around my age. She had tanned skin, soft brown curls, a hourglass figure and well, she looks like one of those European models. She was wearing a short tight velvet dress with no straps, showing her cleavage and had a see through net scarf through her arms.

"Hi," I said simply and quickly. She smirked and started to fiddle my collar.

"My name's Eva, Victoria Secret lingerie model." Bingo! Like what I said, she's one of those typical models that probably fling themselves to any guy just for sex. "I think you're hot. What's your name?"

"Edison."

"Mmmmmm....sexy..I like it...so, you here on a holiday?" she flirted.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"I'm not. I'm here for a new photo shoot..." she said seductively and traced her finger down my shirt, fiddling with the buttons like she wanted to take my shirt off. Then, she slowly moved to my ear. "So...." she whispered. "Where are you going? I was hoping that we could meet up afterwards....in my room..." she then slowly caressed my face and smirked.

"Well, I'm going to this ballet performance to see my daughter perform!" I said trying to sound proud and smirked. She then stopped touching me and stayed back a little.

"Oh...you have a daughter, huh. So...you're a father?" she asked unsurely.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that!" I said and smiled. Then, the doors opened and we both walked out. She then walked out of the building quickly, like she was trying to get away from me. "Bye!" I waved, but she just kept walking faster. Thank the lord, I got her off my back! I catched the taxi and told him where to go. He nodded and drove me there. I glanced at my watch. I still have time, although that model kinda wasted some of my time. Forgot what's her name. Wasn't really listening.

"Sir, we're here..." said the taxi driver. I paid him and got out of the car. I straightened my clothes and walked inside, showing the security guard my ticket.

"To the right sir," he said as he let me in. I followed his directions and turns out, I'll be sitting at the front with the other students' parents. As soon as I sat down, the performance began. First up, was this school from Italy. I couldn't wait to see Gillian's performance and the girls. Especially Joey. She practised very hard and I'm sure she'll be great. After several performances, it was their turn.

"And now," said the speaker up on stage. "I present to you Miss Gillian Chung's Dance Troupe performing 'The Bird And The Butterfly'" The curtains rised and there was a row of little girls at the front, while the older ones, which are around their teens, were at the back. The piano music started playing and the girls were dancing. Their leg rised straight up high, toes pointed. Joey was right up at the front where I could see her. She was dancing along with the other girls. And just like them, she was dancing gracefully. Then, Gillian came out of no where and started twirling gracefully. Her hair was moving swiftly with her. She had her hair half up, half down. Her costume was a bit different. All the girls in her class, their costumes were like (http://www.tutusbyedna.com/images/logo.jpg) while Gillian's costume was like (http://www.danceworld.demon.co.uk/images/White_tutu_leila5.jpg). Swirling and twirling gracefully on her toes. Then, the girls followed her. After a few minutes, the performance was done. Everyone stood up and cheered and clapped.

"Woo! Well done!" I yelled out while I was clapping. Gillian saw me and mouthed out a thank you. The curtians closed and we all sat down, ready to watch another performance....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Once the show was over, I waited backstage along with the other parents to pick up our children, while they were changing back into their other clothes.

"Edison!" yelled out a little girl's voice. I turned around and there was Joey running up to me and gave me a massive hug. "Did you see me? Did you see me? Was I good? Was I good?" she asked enthusiastically, jumping up and down like a monkey. I chuckled.

"Of course you did, my little dancer!" I complimented and I smirked and gave her the thumbs up. Of course, as we always do from now on, she smirked back and gave me the thumbs up. It sorta became our little 'well done' thing just for the two of us, you know? Like, you know how two best friends do hi fives once they did something good?

"Hey Ed!" said a feminine chirpy voice. I turned my head and there was Gillian. Her hair was down and the make up was off, but she still looked pretty. She was holding her costume in her bag. She was wearing knee high leather boots, a black velvet skirt that came up to her knees, a white singlet top and a long black coat.

"Oh hey, you were great out there!" I complimented.

"Thanks!" she said and smiled. "Erm, you wanna....go for a walk? You know...just some fresh air?" asked Gillian shyly.

"Erm, sure!" I replied.

"Edison gor gor..." said Joey while tugging my shirt.

"Yes?"

"Can I go over to Ruby's place? Please?" asked Joey and did the puppy dog eye expression.

I chuckled. "Of course you can. I'll pick you up afterwards..." Joey smiled from ear to ear and went along with Ruby and her parents. I turned back to Gillian. "So, wanna walk now?" She nodded. We decided to stroll around in the park nearby. Gillian ran towards the equipment and went on the swing.

"C'mon Ed! Push me!" she said and smiled. I walked to the swings and pushed her. "Higher Ed, higher!"

"Don't you think you're a little old for this?" I asked her playfully.

She stuck her tongue out. "Pfft no! You're old! Edison gong gong!" she teased me. I laughed.

"Then what are you? Ah yi?"

"No, I am jei jei!" she said and giggled. I rolled my eyes playfully. Once the swing was slowly beginning to stop, Gillian looked up at the stars. "This is so nice....all the stars are out..." she said dreamily. I looked up, and she was right. It was really nice. Black velvet up in the sky with millions of diamonds sparkling. The wind slowly swift across her hair, giving her a peaceful night goddess look. She looked beautiful, absultely stunning. Everything was silent, except for the cars driving pass and the wind.

"Edison..." she spoke. I turned to look at her. "I've always wanted to look up at the stars with someone by my side...." I nodded.

"It's romantic, isn't it?" I asked her.

"Yes indeed..." she replied. We stayed out here for a couple of minutes and we decided to leave. We caught the taxi back to out hotel. We paid and then walked back to the hotel. While we were walking the the elevator, there was that model that was flirting with me a couple of hours ago. Once she saw us, she quickly turned around and pretend she doesn't know us. I smirked.

"Ed, do know her?" asked Gillian.

"Well, let's just say I said something that she didn't want to hear," I said and winked. Gillian laughed and shook her head.

"Wow, you're so charming..." said Gillian sarcastically and rolled her eyes playfully. First, I picked Joey up from Ruby's. She was sleeping, so I had to carry her to the elevator. Once we got to our floor, we bade each other good night.

"Thanks Ed, I really appreciate you walking with me..." she said shyly.

"Erm, no worries..."

Gillian nodded nervously and her cheeks were turning into a nice pink. "Erm, tomorrow?" she asked.

"Erm....sure..." I said and nodded. Gillian smiled.

"Cool, see you tommorow."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry the end bit was a bit rushed!!!!!!!!! I'm low on creative juice!!!!! And where the hell is without_you and Nemo and iloveEG??? And egmoron?!?!?!?!? I'm missing heaps of readers!!!!!!!!!!
26/2/06
Sydney, Australia
4:38pm

Chapter 16

Shopping And Lunch

@blu bear: lolz, yeah! Yes, I did, lolz!

@candy4u: Yeah, a bit rushed at the end because my mum was throwing a birthday dinner party for me lolz...

@crystal_clear: Thank you! Yes I will!

@eg fan: Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha...thank you! I'm a dudette BTW ^_^
Yeah, there is NC, but Ed is in Paris at the moment, while Nic and Char are married :)

@PeTaL PrInCeSs: Hello! Ah, okay! I'll add you!
lol, I haven't been on a swing for a while either lolz! Thank you!

@__fiiOna: Awwwww...didn't you???
lolz, thank you! Thank you very much! Ooooooooo....you'll see very soon...

@vii[v]iian: Yeah lolz! Haven't updated for quite some time lolz! Yeah, I don't really go on MSN :/ Don't really like it. I'm usually hanging out at the forums...

@BeLiNdA: Hey there! Ahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaha...well, I usually write my stories up to 20 chaps :)

@DEAR: Hello there! lolz! Thank you! Oh BTW, you missed my birthday!!!!!!! :( Oh well...
Luv Auntie!

@Ellami: What? What's TML???? o_O

@love.angel.cupids.baby: lolz! What am I, an automatic-updating-EG story machine??? ;)

@*-susan-*: Thank you!

@egmoron: Oh thank the lord, there you are! lolz, that's okay. You can catch up ;) Ahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahaha...am I? Awwwwwww...thanks sweetie!

@Purdylicious: Ahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahaha...thank you!

@HeeHaw_93: lolz, of course the end of the chap lolz! I still have a long way to go!!!
lolz, there will be more EG lolz...

@JEnny: Thank you!!!

@katrina: Hey there! Yes, I do want to watch them, but unfortunately, I don't have speakers :( Although, guess what? Recently was my birthday, and my brother got me Edison's latest karoke DVD!!! You know, 'Edison's Greatest Karoke Hits' The new one!!!! HE IS SO DAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOTTIE HOTTIE HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lolz...sorry, obsessive moment...
Oh! Thank you! *huggies* Thank you for your kind greeting!

@...: Thank you!

@Teresie: Ahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaha...yep, indeed he's a hot Daddy! But he's my hot hubby! ;) lolz!

@Michelle: Ahahahahahahahhahhaahahhaaha...I don't know. Maybe....she's...developing feelings for him??? lolz!

@shattered: lolz, indeed she is :D OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo...possibly... ;)

@Elle: Kekekekekekekekeke...thank you! Yes, I am from Sydney *hi5* :D
Nooooooo...my French is horrible! lolz, but thank you! It was compulsory in Yr 7 and in Yr 8 I did German. But now I'm in Yr 9, I chose French to be one of my electives :D

@Helen: -___-''' You're so fussy! And I can't believe you're older than me! Just wait, okay? The 'real' EG moments will come....what did you expect? Sex? lolz! Hmmmmm....just wait for the next chapter, okay?

@Skyblue_wings: O_O Wow, long comment!
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahaaaha...thank you! Thank you very much!!!! lolz!
Really??? Top 5??!?!?!? lolz!!! I feel so honored....
Ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha...thank you for wishing me a happy birthday lolz! Thnak you!
Yeah, I was wondering where you went lolz....OMG, my brother gave me an Edison Karoke VCD for my birthday! *screams* HE LOOKS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIYAH!!!!!!!!!! HO LENG JAI!!!!!!!!!!! *faints* So hot....so hot....so hot...lol!

@fanTasy_gUrl: Ahahahahhahahahahaahhahaahahhaha...thank you! Yay! You're finally here!!!!!!
Okay, coolies!!!! Still reading Matchmaker lolz!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Edison gor gor! Wake up!" said a squeaky voice. I could tiny hands shoving me, trying to make me wake up.

"No..." I muffled in my bed. The blankets were wrapped tightly around my body and part of my face. "I wanna sleep...."

"But you promised to take me outside today!" wailed Joey. I could see her pouting and crossing her arms, showing me how mad she really is. "C'mon you lazy bum! Get up!"

I moaned and pulled the covers over my head. Just like a little kid not wanting to go to school.

DING DONG!

"Oh good, she's here. She'll make you get up!" said Joey excitedly. She? Who's at the door? Joey ran to the door and opened it.

"Hello there!" said a familiar chirpy feminine voice.

"Hi Gillian jei jei! Edison gor gor won't get up! Can you help me?" pleaded Joey. Oh crap. Gillian. She got Gillian to come over just for this?! I'm still in my t-shirt and boxers! And my hair is all messed up! Gillian can't see me like this! I quickly got out of bed but my foot accidently got caught onto something.

THUMP!

"Ow!" I yelped. I triped over on one of Joey's luggages. By now, I was lying on the floor looking quite dumb. I landed on my stomach and my foot was in the air. I struggled to get up but it was too late. Gillian and Joey saw me. And what do you know, they started laughing. Joey did her usual laugh but Gillian, her giggle was like music to my ears. So feminine and soft.

"Oh my Edison, are you alright?" she asked while giggling.

"...yes, I am fine..." I replied.

"Get up you silly thing!" teased Gillian and offered me her hand. I held on as she pulled me up.

"Thanks..." I said.

"It's alright, but go and change now!"

"Huh?" I looked down and blushed. Right, I am still in my pajamas. I ran to the bathroom and shut the door quickly. Oh. My. God. That was so embarrasing! Why do these things always have to happen to me? I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I quickly changed into my loose buttoned short sleeved white shirt and my favourite old pair of baggy jeans I use to wear back in high school. As soon as I was ready, I opened the door and there was Gillian sitting on my bed, looking at me innocently. She had her hair up in a bun, leaving a few whispy bits, a denim mini skirt and a pink halter top. She was also wearing brown thongs and light make up. Very summery fresh and casual. Joey was sitting next to Gillian, also looking me innocently. They're up to something, I could feel it. "So you're both waiting for me?" I asked.

Gillian nodded. "Yep, pretty much....okay let's go!" said Gillian excitedly.

"What? Where?" I asked.

"You'll see!" said Gillian and winked. Joey copied Gillian and winked as well. The two girls were holding me hand in hand and dragged me out of the hotel.

"Where are we going?" I asked in curiousity. They both ignored me and called for a taxi. They pushed me in first and then the girls got in.

"The Prague Square please!" chirped Gillian to the taxi driver. He nodded and started driving.

"Prague Square? What is that?" I asked.

"We told you, you'll see!" said Joey and rolled her eyes. Who or what is Prague Square? After a few minutes, we were finally there. Gillian paid the taxi driver and we all got out of the car. I looked up at the tall glass building. On top of it, it read it big fancy red and white letters "Prague Square". Gillian and Joey dragged me into the building and my eyes widened. Shops, everywhere. Full of shops. Everyone was carrying at least 4 or 5 shopping bags, or maybe even more.

"Shopping?" I said as I raised my eyebrow.

"That's right. Me and Joey decided that you really need some new clothes!" said Gillian as she pursed her lips playfully. "Everytime I see you, you're always wearing a business suit!" Joey was agreeing with every word that Gillian was saying. She just nodded her head in agreement.

"What do you mean? Isn't this casual?" I asked as I pointed to my jeans and shirt.

"Yes, but not enough!" exclaimed Gillian.

"Gillian jei jei, his closet is full of suits!" squeaked Joey as she stretched her arms out, showing her how much suits I have. How exagerrating.

"Exactly!" pointed out Gillian. "C'mon, let's go!" The two girls held me again and pulled me into this first store called Levis. Loud R&B music was played. Gillian got all these clothes from this rack. "Try this on!" chirped Gillian as she passed on the clothes to me. "And this...and this...and this...and this...and this..."

"Woah, I don't need that much, do I?"

"Just try them on! Don't be such a girl!" complained Joey and stuck out her tongue. I stuck my tongue out at her but Joey just tried to stretch hers. I rolled my eyes playfully and went into the changerooms. After a few minutes, I came out wearing this large orange shirt with white letters on it reading the brand and these dark blue denim baggy jeans that suit me perfectly.

"Hey, looking good!" complimented Joey and did the thumbs up.

Gillian giggled. "That's more like it!" Then, she got up and adjusted a few things on my shirt. While she was doing that, I could feel myself turning pink. Her touch was just so warm and gentle. "There we go!" chirped Gillian and smiled. "Next!" I went back into the changerooms and changed again. After a few minutes, I came out wearing a pair of brown cord pants, a white shirt and a tan jacket that has a hoodie. The two girls clapped and complimented.

"Yay! Edison gor gor ho ying ah!" chirped Joey. Me and Gillian laughed. After several changes, and several stores, we bought the clothes to the counter and paid for them. Well, Gillian paid. We went into many different shops, I tell you.

"No Gill, it's okay. I'll pay for it. You already paid last time!"

Gillian laughed. "It's fine Ed! If you really feel that guilty, you can shout us lunch!"

I lightened up a bit. "Alright, lunch is on me!" I said and winked. Well, we were feeling hungry, so I bought to this high class restaurant. When the girls saw, their eyes widened.

"Ooh-la-la Edison!" chirped Gillian. Then the waiter came and showed us to our seats. As soon as we got our menus, we quickly ordered something. I ordered a T-Bone steak with sides, Gillian oredered a salad and chicken schnitzel and Joey ordered something from the kid's meal. Oh yeah, we also ordered drinks. There were other meals, but they were just too...weird. Like, frog legs for example. Might as well take what I usually eat.

"Thank you sir," he said in a French accent and took our menus.

"Wow, this place rocks!" chirped Gillian. "It's hella cool!"

"Hehehehehehehehehe...yeah...it's quite nice..." I said nervously. "But I wouldn't really be using the words 'rocks' or 'hella cool' to descibe this place..."

"Huh?" Gillian glanced around the place and bit her lip. You could tell that all the rich people eat here. Not that I'm bragging or anything, but, you can just tell by the way they dress. Also, the setting of the table. I mean, there's like 2 knives, 2 forks and 3 spoons and 2 cups! Talk about cutlery! "Oh right...well, this place is.....nice..." said Gillian and started fiddling with the different variety of cutlery. Then, the waiter came with our meals and drinks.

"Thank you," I replied. He bowed in politeness and walked off to the kitchens.

"Mmmmm..." moaned Gillian. "This is delicious! Yummy!" she complimented while she still had food in her mouth. I laughed at her childishness.

"Look Edison! This nugget looks like a fish!" said Joey and held it up to show me.

I chuckled. "Yes indeed, and this little nugget looks like a little girl!" I said as I pinched Joey's nose and she giggled.

"Ed! You haven't touch your steak yet!" pointed out Gillian.

"....yes?"

"Well....." said Gillian with a long pause. "Erm...."

"Would you like to try some?" I asked slowly. She nodded enthusiastically. I cut a piece for her. "Open wide."

Gillian opened her mouth wide open childishly, letting out an "ah" sound. I popped the piece of steak in her mouth and unknowingly, she stuffed me a piece of her schnitzel in my mouth. "Delicious, isn't it?" asked Gillian.

"Yes it is," I replied while eating.

"Oi! Don't eat with your mouth full!" said Gillian and laughed. Then, someone tugged my sleeve.

"Ah!" said Joey while she had her mouth wide open like a clown. Me and Gillian laughed and Joey took the piece of steak I cut for her with her teeth and ate it and smirked. When we were done, I paid the bill, got our stuff and walked out of the restaurant. We're heading back to the hotel. Gillian and Joey were walking ahead of me while I was behind them, carrying all the shopping.

"Hey! Give me a hand here!" I complained but all what Joey and Gillian did was poke their tongues out at me and made faces. They called for a taxi and we got on.

"Grande Paris Hotel sil vous plait!" chirped Gillian to the taxi driver. He nodded and drove us there. Joey was sitting in the middle, Gillian was sitting on the right side while I was sitting on the left side. I sighed in exhaustion and held my head back. I turned my face to the side where Gillian was sitting so I could have a quick glance at her. She was smiling at me. Her eyes were twinkling with delight and her smile, her genuine smile. Those lips of a red rose. Her cheeks were a nice shade of pink coral. I couldn't help but smile back. She just looks so....beautiful. I couldn't find any other word to describe her. She just looks so perfect.

"We're here!" said the taxi driver.

"Merci!" chirped Gillian. She paid the driver and we all got out as soon as he left. We walked back into the hotels, going back to our rooms.

"Hey, thanks for taking me and Joey out today. I had heaps of fun." I said.

"Oh, it's okay! I had fun too!" said Gillian. "So erm, you wanna....go out for dinner tonight?" she asked shyly.

I nodded. "Sure, that'll be great."

"Okay, coolies. Erm, so see you at 7?"

"Sure," I said and smiled. But then, our faces slowly inched closer. Closer and closer. I could feel her hot breath on my face and I could smell her flowery fragrance. Our lips, almost touched. Almost, that is until...

"Oooooooooo...." said a familiar squeaky voice. Me and Gillian stopped and looked down at Joey. She was staring at us with those two puppy dog eyes and she was smirking. "Keep going! Kiss!" pressured Joey as her eyes were widened. I could see some pink tint on Gillian's cheeks. It was so cute! But then again, I could feel myself turning red. How could I forget that Joey was with us?!

"Erm, see you at 7!" said Gillian quickly.

"Yeah, see you at 7..."

"Bye!" said Gillian and quickly went back into her room. I opened the door and quickly went inside with Joey and closed the door. The next thing I did was run to the bathroom and splash water on my face.

"Joey didn't see it, Joey didn't see it, Joey didn't see it..." I told myself constantly.

"Yes I did!" piped in a little girl's voice. There standing right at the door way was Joey, smirking. "I saw! You like her! You love her! I knew it!" cheered Joey. "You almost kissed her!"

"No Joey, we were....er...practising for a play!" I lied.

"No you weren't! No you weren't! You were about to kiss her!" Joey pouted her lips so it looked liked a kissing fish. She chased me around as I ran out of the bathroom. I ran to my bed and quickly got a pillow to protect myself from her 'kissing fish lips'. She kept making kissing sounds.

"No Joey, no!" I pretended to panic. But it was too late. She somehow dragged me down and managed to kiss me on the cheek. "Ewwwwwww....girl germs!" I teased her.

"You were about to kiss Gillian jei jei! And she's a girl!" pouted Joey. "I kissed you! I kissed you!" she teased and sang. Then, she came up to me and hugged me. "Edison?"

"Yeah?"

"Ruby has the movie 'Nanny McPhee' and she's also having this mini sleep over! She invited me, so, can I go? Please?" pleaded Joey with those adorable puppy eyes. Awwwwwwww....

"Of course you could, don't stay up too late!"

"I won't!" said Joey excitedly. She smirked and did the thumbs up. I smirked back and did the thumbs up. Ah yes, our 'little secret code'. Just between me and Joey....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG, you shoud've seen what was on my birthday cake! it had my name and it also said 'I Love Chen Kwoon Hei (in Chinese characters). Everyone saw it and there's like 30-40 people there! I'll try to post a pic of my birthday cake if I can...;)
But now, here's the super new Edison pics I promised to share! :D :D :D

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3165/edison92tc.jpg

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3294/edison208wb.jpg

And here's one where he's sleeping AND wearing a baby bon XD XD XD XD
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2715/edison213uz.jpg

And these two are just so adorable!!!!!!!

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6132/edison139cx.jpg
Awwwwwwwwww....he's sleeping!!!

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2554/edison151ro.jpg
How adorable is that smile!!!! lolz!!! Reminds me of a little child!!!

You guys have to check out these pics!!!!!! IT'S THE EXTRMEMLY KAWAII SIDE OF EDISON!!!!!!!
2/3/06
Sydney, Australia
4:33pm


Chapter 17

Dinner And Unexpected Incident

@frances: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..that's alright. Hahaha, no worries! He looked uber cute in them, didn't he? :D

@__fiiOna: Ahahhaahahahahahahahahhaahhaha..thank you! Yes, she is adorable! :D
Yeah, the pics were super cute, I couldn't help but post them up! :D

@DEAR: Yes, you missed out my birthday! lol, that's alright! I received many pressies from my friends though lol! Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha...it's alright... ;)
Luv Auntie!

@Elle: Didn't really like German, much prefer French. I wanna do Japanese, but we don't have that in our school :( :( :(
Eh, French is cool :P

@Michelle: Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahhahaaha...yup! He looks hella cute! Did you see the smirk? *screams* OMG!!! lolz!
Hahahahahahahahahaahaha...thanks hun!

@Purdylicious: Ahahahahhahahahhahahahhaahahahahhaha...yup! lolz! It was pretty cute lolz!

@lilay: Oh sorry! So sorry! Forgive me!!!
OMG!!!!!!! I'm so jealous!!!!!!!! You have it????? OMG!!!!!!!! So jealous!!!!! lolz!!!!!
The g-string? O_O No! lolz! Of course not! Meant the shoes lolz! XD XD XD XD

@blu bear: Yeah, that was quite a long chapter lol. lolz, only 'merci' and 'sil vous plait' lolz!

@HeeHaw_93: lolz, yeah, I was thinking about them and I thought it would be funny XD
OMG, no I haven't seen it! Never seen it in my life!!! lol!!! It's so cute!!!!! Ahahahahhaahhahaahahahahahahahaha....Illkid...how did he get that name...
Yep, it really said it in Chinese characters XD XD XD and there was like 30-40 people there! And they were like 'OMG, do you like Chen Kwoon Hei?' and I was like 'Er....yeah?' lolz!
Oh is that right? They weren't square dancing? What song were they singing??? Ai! I'm so jealous! I wanna see it!!!

@katrina: I know! I need speakers!!! Grrrrrr....
Yeah, of course he's hot lolz! I recently bought his newest karoke VCD that has his MVs. HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz....
I'm 14 :) You?

@PeTaLPrInCeSs: lolz, thanks! I'll add you if I have time ;)
lol, it was my birthday 28 of Feb, but my real birthday is 29 of Feb. Yep, I'm a Pisces and thank you for wishing me a happy birthday! :D I'm 14 BTW
18?????? OMG! 4 years older than me lolz! That's almost like Helen's age!
Yeah, my email is darkangel1234_1@hotmail.com ^_^ Although, I don't usually go on MSN....I hang at forums!
Ahahahahahhaahhaaahahhahahahaha, thank you! Oh, they'll do something, you'll see....keep in mind, this story is based on Along Came Polly ;)
lolz, you're welcome! Yes, he does look hansome with a hint of cuteness! lol! Yeah, I wanna boyfriend like that lolz! Hehehehehehehe....he's so hot!!!!!!!! Although, my friends at school hate him. They think he's ugly and looks like a monkey @_@
Hmmmmmmmmmm....not sure, never really met him. Although, some people said he's really rude and stuck up and snobby. But then again, some people say he was nice to his fans in Singapore. So I don't really know lolz. But he has many friends in the entertainment industry, I'll tell you that. Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha...I try to dig up heaps of info about him though lolz. What can I say, he's my husband! Of course I know heaps lolz! Nah, just joking....but I do say he's my hubby in the forums lolz! Hahahahahahahahaha...XD
I'm ABC, Australian Born Chinese ^_^ That's okay, look at my comment O_O Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa...thank you for the lucky charm lolz!

@Peachy: lol, thank you!

@Ellami: lol, okay sweetie! Thank you!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I changed into the clothes that Gillian bought for me today. I wore the brown cord pants, a short sleeved blue checked buttoned shirt she got me from Jay Jays, and these super clean Nike white sneakers I bought recently from this sportstore in Paris. I toussled my hair a bit with a bit of gel, wore my usual diamond stud and platnium bracelet. I looked at myself in the mirror. I must say, I look great! I smirked and did the thumbs up.

"Hey! You're meant to do that with me!" said a familiar high girly voice. I turned and there was Joey pouting with her arms crossed like she was angry at something. "I'm your partner! Ne!" she poked her tongue out and made faces at me.

I chuckled at her cuteness. "Awwwwwww, sorry Jo...how do I look?"

Joey scanned me from head to toe with her hand on her chin like she was thinking. "Good!"

"Honestly?"

"Yup!"

"Cool!" I did the usual routine while she did it back at me. "Happy?"

"Happy!" she boasted.

"Ready to go?"

"Ready!" Joey had her luggage tugging behind her. I locked the door and sent Joey off to Ruby's first, which isn't very far away. When I got there, I knocked on the door and there was a 30-40 year old woman who must be Mrs Lin.

"Hello there Mr Chen, hello there Joey!" she said happily.

"Good evening," I said politely. "And erm, call me Ed."

Mrs Lin chuckled. "Oh okay, Ed. I apologise," she laughed politely.

I looked down at Joey. "Remember to be a good girl."

"Yes Edison, I will!" Then Joey ran inside to see Ruby and greeted each other with hugs and enthusiastic hellos.

"I see you're all dressed up. Going out somewhere?" she asked.

"Yeah, going out to dinner..with a friend.."

"Does that friend happen to be Ms Chung?" she joked.

I laughed nervously. "Well....."

"It's alright darling. She's quite pretty, and I think you two would go together quite perfectly." She smiled a friendly warm smile. I could feel myself blushing but I just nodded politely.

"Well, we've been to high school together before, and now, we're just very good friends. Hehehehe..."

Mrs Lin chuckled again. "Well, I hope you youngsters have a good night." We baded each other goodbyes then I rushed off to Gillian's place. Once I knocked on the door, Gillian opened it and there she was smiling at me. She was wearing a black ruffled felt mini skirt that came just above her knees, a small cute pink top that has a pattern of little rainbow checks on the side that fitted her perfectly, showing her curves. Her hair was up in a loose bun, leaving some whispy bits on the side of her porcelain face, light make up and these pink diamonte kitten heels. The whole outfit really suited her. Cute and innocent yet very sexy.

"So...you like it?" she asked in a cute innocent way.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, it really suits you..."

Gillian laughed. "Thank you, you look handsome too!"

"Thank you." I held out my arm offering to link. "Shall we my madam?"

"Yes sir!" She linked her arm through mine and we went into the elevator, waited until ground floor and walked out of the hotel. Gillian called for a taxi and we hopped in. As soon as she said what restaurant we're going, the driver nodded and drove us there. A few minutes later, we arrived. Gillian paid for the taxi ride and we hopped out of the car and into the restaurant. It was a French and Italian restaurant. It was almost full, but it was very quiet. All you could hear was the cutlery and maybe some people talking quietly. A waiter lead us to a table of two and politely took the chair out for Gillian. "Merci," replied Gillian politely. The waiter gave our menus. I ordered a bruschetta and small salad while Gillian ordered, well, I don't exactly know what it is. It was some sort of French meal.

"Merci," said the waiter and took our menus and walked into the kitchens.

"So, erm," started Gillian. "Where's Joey?"

"Joey? Oh, she's at her friend's place for a sleepover..."

"Oh really? How cute! I remember when I was a little girl I used to go to sleepovers..." I just kept nodding my head because, well, I never really had a sleepover. Oh wait, does making out with some chick overnight count as sleepover? I remember I used to do that in parties when I was in high school. I shuddered at the thought and thought what the fuck I was doing before. As you may know, I used to be a major player back in high school. And a total flirt. And really popular. And I think I calmed down a bit in uni. Now, I'm just your typical lawyer that goes around carrying breifcases, wearing formal business suits and a Rolex watch. How the hell did I come as a flirty jerkish popular player, suddenly transformed into a shy introverted lawyer? I shrugged at the thought and took a sip out of my water.

"Monsiur? Your bruschetta?" said the waiter. I looked up and he had my meal.

"Oh right, thank you," I said politely. I was so lost I didn't even realised that our meals came.

"Ed?" said Gillian with a bit of worry in her tone.

"Yes?"

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah, fine. Just thinking....about stuff." Gillian nodded and then started eating. I grabbed my cutlery and started eating too. I looked over at Gillian's dish and my eyes widened. Unfamiliar Frech food. Very unfamiliar. Frog legs, lamb brains, cow tripe.....and all sorts.

"Would you like to try?" chirped Gillian. I think she saw me since I was full staring at her dish like it was some sort of alien.

I tried to smile. "No, I'm fine thank you."

"Are you sure? It's nice to try something different once in a while..."

"No really, I'm fine. Thank you for the offer."

"It's really nice. Real delicacy in France. Try it Ed!"

"Thanks, but it's quite alri-" Then, Gillian stuffed her fork up my mouth. I tasted something in my mouth. Something strange, but nice. I chewed it slowly and gulped it. It was crunchy, but very different.

"So.....do you like it?" asked Gillian

"Not bad. Not bad at all. Infact, I liked it!"

"See? I told you it was nice!"

"What was it?" I asked.

"Snail." I chocked on my water. I started coughing. Snail? She gave me snail? Gillian was sitting there laughing. She gave me a garden pest? In my mouth?

"Gill, that is not funny..." But Gillian was still sitting there laughing.

"Awwwwwww....sweetheart, but you said you liked it!"

"But, a snail!"

"Yeah, real delicacy!"

"A snail! I....I..." I was lost for words. I ate a bug. That was a real delicacy in France. A bug. I ate a bug.

"You're so immature Ed! Try something new once in a while!" Gillian rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that..." she pouted did that puppy dog eye trick. Awwwwwwww....she's so cute!

I was still choking and coughing, but I calmed down a bit. "Alright, you're forgiven..." I slowly sat up and wiped my mouth with a napkin. "Try my bruschetta?" I offered and smirked. Gillian nodded enthusiastically. I cut her some and put it in her mouth.

"Yummy!" she chirped. But then, I noticed a bit of tomato sauce on the side of her mouth.

"Gill?" I tried to show her the tomato sauce but she keeps getting it in the wrong spot. "No no no no no, here..."

"Here?" I got up and grabbed a napkin and gently wiped it from her mouth. My finger accidently touched her delicate face. Her cheeks turned into a light tint of pink. I quickly sat down and looked down at my shoes, feeling red in the face. "Thanks..." she muttered.

"It's alright..." I muttered back. We both sat in awkward silence. Gillian touched the spot where I accidently touched her. Our meals were almost finished anyway. No actually, it was finished.

"Dessert?" asked a waiter behind Gillian. I nodded and ordered two ice creams. The waiter nodded and went back to the kitchens.

"The desserts are on me," I said quietly. Gillian slowly had a smile on her face.

"Thank you Ed, that's very nice of you..." Few minutes later, the waiter came out with the desserts. Gillian's eyes widened when she saw what I ordered. 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream and a large chopped strawberry at the top in a nice tall cup. "Yum..." said Gillian while her eyes gleamed with delight.

"Actually, that's for the lady..." I told the waiter. He nodded and gave the strawberry ice cream to Gillian.

"For me?" I nodded. Gillian squealed. "Thank you!"

I chuckled at her cuteness. "It's alright. I knew you would like it..." I had the same thing as Gillian, except it was chocolate and vanilla. Gillian had the cutest and biggest smile while she was eating it. I chuckled. She's just so cute and beautiful. When we were done, we went to the counter to pay and then called for a taxi back to our hotel. You know how it goes, tell the driver, we arrive, then we go in, blah blah blah. You know, the basics. By now, we were at Gillian's front door.

"Hey, wanna come in?" asked Gillian.

"Erm, sure..." Gillian opened the door to let me come in. It was small and practical. Just like my one, except there's only one bed. I was looking around the room while Gillian was behind me closing the door. "Make yourself at home..." she said gently. I carefully sat on the bed and kept looking around. "There's not much, but-oof!" Gillian fell but I managed to catch her...on me. By now, Gillian was on top of me on the bed. Our faces were so close, I could see her perfect features clearly. Her big brown orbs, cute little nose, red seductive lips, pink tint cheeks. I couldn't help but inched closer and kissed her gently on the lips. I tasted her sweet honey like lips. It was passionate yet gentle and slow. I pulled away slowly to look at Gillian's expression. She was suprised by my action. "Ed..." she whispered. Her hot breath was on me. Unexpectedly, she returned the kiss. The same passionate gentle slow kiss. I sat up a little, so Gillian had her arms around my neck while I had mine around her petite waist. Then, Gillian slowly unbuttoned my shirt, one by one. I took the hairband out of Gillian's hair. Her long silky ebony hair slowly fell down to her shoulders gracefully. Then, I slowly removed Gillian's straps, pulling them down to her shoulder. Then, I pushed the top down to her waist, revealing her cute lace pink bra. Gillian then took off my shirt and flung it on the ground. I kissed Gillian's shoulder gently. She moaned softly. Then, Gillian moved her kiss down to my neck slolwy. It felt good. She then pushed me on her bed. She climbed on top of me, sitting right on top of me, trying to make me feel aroused. She then slowly tried to take my pants off but I stopped her.

"No Gillian, I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Huh?" said Gillian innocently. "You don't want to?" I shook my head.

"Do you want to?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"I thought you might want to because back in high school..."

"Yeah, I've changed. I'm not the same person as I used to be, you know that, don't you?" I asked.

Gillian hesitated. "Yeah, I do. I'm so sorry...I....I...I didn't know what the hell I was thinking! I can't just jump on a guy..."

"Gill."

"and then start kissing him and undressing him..."

"Gill! It's fine, really," I said to comfort her and mangaed to put a smile on my face to assure her it's okay. Gillian nodded and put her clothes back on. She gave me my shirt back and I buttoned it back. After we got dressed, Gillian wrapped her arms around me and started to hug me, nuzzling her nose on my neck.

"You sure?" she asked. I nodded my head and smiled. Before I bade her good bye and walk back into my room, I gave her one last long passsionate kiss. Gillian looked at me with those big brown orbs. "Edison...." she whispered. I stroked her long black silky hair and smirked.

"Goodnight," I whispered and kissed her on the cheek and walked out, leaving Gillian touching her cheek where I kissed her. Also, I could see a little smile on her face. This is the second time that happened. What's happening? I thought we were friends, but these unnecessary 'pleasuring' keep happening. Is this a sign for something? No, it can't be. Gillian and me? No, not meant to happen. I am developing a crush on her, I tell you that. As soon as I closed the door, I fell on bed, with million of questions in my head about my relationship with Gillian.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wah, this chapter is so long!
6/3/06
Sydney, Australia
7:23am



Chapter 18

Unpleasant Suprise

@blu bear: Ahahhahaahahahhahaahahahahha...oh....

@reader: Er, why? I put them at the top...

@Michelle: Well, I wouldn't say doubts....
Yep, he happens to like Gill alot ;)

@candy4u: Ahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahhahaaha...thank you! ^^

@HeeHaw_93: Awwwwwwwww....but I have no speakers :(
So I can't watch it....
Oooooooooo...an EEG concert!
Well, thanks for the offer!

@lilay: Ahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha...so agree!
Ooooooooo...I'll check it out!

@Anna: Huh? Well, I wouldn't say rejected....
Makes her bitch? What???

@PeTaLPrInCeSs: Ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahaah...thank you!
lol, my email is very typical. Like, really really typical. I guess I couldn't be bothered to think of a 'different unique' name lolz. Although, yeah, Dark Angel sounds good ^_^
Yeah, 14^^ Wow, 17?!?!?!?!?!?!? lol!!! Really??? Thanks! ^_^ lol, I always try to do my best ;)
Yeah, I know Helen. Okay, her email is hyee_ccsf@yahoo.com
Huh? Why? What happened???
Lol, yeah, you already told me your Filipino ;)

@frances: Ahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaaha....you made that sound so funny lol!
Yeah, innocent with a tinge of lust :P
Haha!

@Joey G: lol!!!
I dunno, I just don't like it there. I always go on forums, especially Cpop. I don't like MSN very much....
I go to Sylvania High ;)

@katrina: Yeah, my hand is so friggin tired!
Oh really? So you must be in Grade 7 or 8.
lol, okay! Thank you!!! Yes, he's a hottie!!!
Yes I do, but I hardly go on MSN...
darkangel1234_1@hotmail.com

@DEAR: OMG, where have you been!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! You missed out some chaps missy!!! Also, I lost Helen as well! :(
Yes, I have MSN. Although, I don't really go on very much...
darkangel1234_1@hotmail.com
Auntie Misses You!!!!

@crystal_clear: lol! Yup!

@'haze: Hey there!
lol, thank you! Yes, I'll check yours out if I have time! ;)

@BeLiNdA: lol, yup!

@vii[v]iian: Yeah, like what I said before, I don't really go on MSN...lol, sorry....

@Peachy: Ahahahahhahhahhahhaahahahahahahhaaha...lol! They didn't do it...well, not yet anyway ;)

@Ellami: Hey hey! Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha...that's okay, lol! Thank you! Ahahahhahaahahaha....
I'm 14 BTW ;) You?

@x__mwahhs: Ahahahahahahahhahahahhaahhaah...thank you! Thank you very much!!! :D :D :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Riiiiing.....Riiiiiing.....Riiiiing.....

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. The sun was gleaming in my eyes.

Riiiiiing....Riiiiiing....

I stretched over to the lamptable to get the phone. "Hello?" I answered.

"Sir, this is a wakeup call for Mr Edison Chen, 7am."

"Yes, thank you..." I hung up as soon as it ended. Well, today was the day we're leaving Paris. I scratched my belly and got up to get dressed. I changed into a red polo sports shirt, my denim 3/4 and Nike sneakers. As usual, I did my morning rituals and I packed some of my stuff, along with Joey's. Joey. That reminds me. I have to pick her up from her Ruby's. While I was packing, I was thinking about what happened last night. We almost did it. Again. Almost. But then I had to turn it down. I'm not the Edison I used to be anymore. I hope Gillian is alright and not offended. Have to talk to her later. Once I was done packing, I dragged my luggage and Joey's out and made sure I haven't left anything. Perfect. I locked the door and headed straight to Ruby's. They should be up by now, I mean, it's 7:30 right now and we must leave at 8. Once I arrived, I knocked the door. There, was Mrs Lin with her warm friendly smile.

"Hello darling, come to pick up Joey? Here she is...." Joey came out, greeting me with a massive cheesy smile.

"Bye Ruby! See you later!" baded Joey. Mrs Lin smiled.

"Thank you, hope it wasn't too much trouble..."

"Oh, no trouble at all! So how was the date with Miss Chung eh?" she knudged me. I felt myself turning pink.

"Oh...well....erm, it was nice....Hehehehehe..." I laughed nervously. Like I'm gonna tell her that I almost 'did it' with Gillian.

"That's lovely to hear! Well, see you soon love!" I baded Miss Lin goodbye and held Joey by the hand.

"How did the dinner go?" asked Joey.

"Erm, it was nice....."

"Did you kiss?"

"....."

"Well, did you?!"

".....say! How was the movie 'Nanny McPhee'?" I asked cheerfully trying to change the subject.

"Edison! Stop changing the subject!" whined Joey. "Tell me did you kiss?"

"Not for you to hear!" I joked and pinched her nose. "And even if I did, it's none of your business missy!" Joey pouted and sighed a 'hmph!' I chuckled. Why does Joey want me and Gillian to be together so much? Minds of a child I could never understand. Once I reached downstairs, I checked out and waited where I was suppose to wait. I glanced around, looking for Gillian. Then, I saw a young petite lady sitting on the sofa, flicking through a magazine. I couldn't see her face properly since her head was down, but I'm sure it was Gillian. "Gillian," I spoked. The lady looked up at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Gillian? Excuse moi?" she said in a French accent. Okay, maybe it's not Gillian...

"I'm sorry. Wrong person..." I walked away slowly. By now, all the little girls and their parents were already downstairs.

Now we just have to wait for Gillian. Where could she be....

"Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late!" said a familiar chirpy voice. I turned around and there was Gillian with that same smile on her face. "Sorry to keep you waiting guys! Okay, I see everyone's here! I hope everyone had fun during these couple of days in Paris! It's not much, but yeah! Alright, final stop, airport...." We followed Gillian outside to a massive coach bus. We all chucked out luggage in the trunk and got in the coach. Gillian doesn't seem to notice me for some reason. I mean, she's still got that chirpy 'happy-go-lucky' attitude, but....I don't know. It's like, I miss her or something. Once we boarded the coach, Gillian was the last to get in and sat right in front of me. The coach started the engine and started to drive us to the airport. Gillian was still not talking to me. It's like I'm not there anymore. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to start something. I tapped on the shoulder gently. She turned around.

"Erm, Gillian?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Erm....." What happened? I was completely lost for words! The words got stuck in my throat. "Hi..." I blurted out. Oh, great job Ed, great job....

Gillian looked at me weirdly. "Hi....anything wrong?" she asked me.

"Erm....no, nothing wrong....just wanted to say hi...." I lied. I just can't do it. I don't know why. "You're not mad at me, are you?"

"Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because....erm....." Joey was right next to me, and I could tell she was listening to every word I say. "Just curious!" I said, making up an excuse. I could see Joey was rolling her eyes next to me. Gillian blinked and nodded.

"Erm, okay! Oh by the way, about last night don't worry about it! You know, you could've just said it out, geez..." said Gillian jokingly and rolled her eyes playfully. Okay, so she's not mad at me. Good. Once we got to the airport, we all did that check in stuff and got onto the plane. Again, I was on the right side of the plane.

"I want the window seat!" piped up Joey.

"Sure, go ahead!" Joey quickly jumped onto that seat. I chuckled. She's just so cute and childish. I sat next to her, which was the middle seat. Then, Gillian came and smiled at me.

"Seems like same seating as last time eh?" I said to her and managed a smile.

"Yeah, says so on my ticket!" Gillian then got out a navy blue blanket from the back of the seat and covered herself. She then fell into a deep sleep. She had a little warm smile on her face. Look at her, lovely long lashes, perfect red lips, coral cheeks, silky ebony hair. I couldn't help but smile. Then, I looked over to Joey's side. She was sleeping too. I chuckled. Two of my girls are sleeping. But then again, I was getting kinda tired. I rested my head on the seat and slowly closed my eyes.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Good morning passengers. We have arrived at our destination...." I slowly opened my eyes. I glanced at the two girls next me. They seem to be waking up as well. I looked outside and it was already dark. I glanced at the screen above to see the time. 9:00pm. Right. I changed my watch the that time.

"Had a good sleep?" I asked Gillian. She nodded innocently and smiled.

"Yeah, pretty good. Did you sleep?"

"A bit...yeah..." I didn't know what else to say. Joey was staring at me with those puupy dog eyes of hers. "Whatcha looking at?" I said as I chuckled.

"Looking at you, who else?" she replied. Gillian giggled. "Good morning Gillia jei jei!"

"Of course, who wouldn't be looking at you, leng jai?" she winked. I chuckled nervously and once again, I could feel myself blushing. "And it's not morning Joey, it's...." Gillian pointed outside and Joey cupped her mouth, like 'uh-oh'.

"Well....good night Gillian?" said Joey confusingly. Me and Gillian chuckled at her cuteness. Once we got out of the plane, we had to check out, and thank god, it just took us around 30 minutes. Once we got outside, Gillian had an announcement to make. "Okay, so next week it'll be back to normal!" annouced Gillian. "Good night everyone!" Everyone baded everyone else goodbye and called their friends to pick them up or something. "Hey Ed, can I get a ride home?" asked Gillian.

"Yeah, sure." We walked to my car. Strangely enough, my car was actually in the parking lot for a couple of nights and even more stranger, there's no ticket. I shrugged. As soon as we got into the car, Gillian was seated right next to me while Joey was at the back. Then, I suddenly had this question popped up into my head. "Hey Gill?"

"Yeah?"

"Erm...wanna go to my place for a drink or something?" I asked. Okay, why did I ask her that? That was so random! Crap! I'm gonna get rejected so badly....

"Sure! That sounds great!" she chirped. Okay, that was just pure luck...

"Okay, coolies." As soon as I arrived at my appartment, I grabbed all the luggages while the girls go into the elevator. Once we all arrived to my door, I unlocked it open. Don't know why, but I could feel a big smile upon my face. "It's not much Gill but....." Oh. My. God. I couldn't believe it. My smile was slowly getting wiped off. Joey was staring ahead like she's seen a ghost. I don't blame her, my face would probably look like I've seen a ghost as well! And to believe that it would all end in happiness, more trouble awaits me....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey hey! I forgot to tell you, I've got a new EG story called Artistic Love. The link is here....

www.winglin.net/fanfic/ed_gill

Super new! Check it out!!!! Hurry, before I've completed it! ;)
13/3/06
Sydney, Australia
6:10pm



Chapter 19

She's Back

@Skygals: lol, ahahahhahahahhaahhaahahahaha! You're funny!
Ahahahahahahahahhahaha....yeah, 'almost' did it lolz! Yeah, he's changed heaps after high school lolz.
Well, we'll just have to see what's happening...;)

@__fiiOna: Awwwwwwwww...poor you!

@some person: Ahahahahahahahahha, thank you!

@lil_snow_angel: Thanks!

@someone: Hey hey! Thank you!
Really??? You live in Sydney as well??? Cool!

@crystal_clear: AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA....lol! Fat Bobo! XD XD XD XD That's hilarious!

@frances: Oooooooooo...you'll just have to wait and see darl ;)

@Share-Bear: Ahahahahahhaahahahahahaha...we'll see....lolz!

@PeTaLPrInCeSs: lolz, okay. Er, you didn't send me an email ^^;;;;;; Do you have my email????
Ahahahhahahahahahhahahaahha..yeah, Edison is meant to be the shy, introverted, keeps to himself type of guy.
Ahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahaha...yeah, heaps of EG fans hate her. And I'm one onf them lol! Yeah, she's not very pretty. Of all the pretty girls in the industry, why the bloody hell he choose her?! Honestly! Look at Gillian! lol...
lol, yeah, I saw :D Ahahahahhahahahahhahaha, yeah, 'Edward' lolz!! Yeah, Gill's pretty feisty there lol.
Ahahahahahahahahhahhahhahahahhahahaha...thank you! Print it out? That's gonna use a lot of paper lol!!! Don't worry, I never abandon my stories ;) Never!

@Michelle: You'll see....;)

@blu bear: O________O You call that short??!?!??!!??!?!?!???!?!?!?!

@candy4u: Ahahahahahhahahahhaahahhahahaha....you'll find out soon hun!

@HeeHaw_93: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww....thank you! Thank you very much! :D :D :D
Ooooooooooooooooo...you'll just have to read and find out ;)

@BeLiNdA: Oh, you'll find out soon enough sweetheart lol!
Awwwwwwwwww...really? Thanks! *huggies* Although, I reckon my first two stories sucked shit >. .< And now Helen is gone!!!!!
Anyway, thank you! ^^
Well, you'll just have read and see. I can tell you for sure that this is gonna be a happy ending. You know what I'm like! I hate tragedies or sad endings :( :( :(

@Peachy: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaha...you'll see... ;)

@vii[v]iian: Hihi! New email eh? Coolies! I'll add you when I have time ;)
Find out! XD

@JEnny: Ahahhaahhhahhhahhahahhaahahhaha...I try to XP I remember when I was writing Teach Me To Love Again, I updated like, 3 or 4 chapters a day O___O lol!
Ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha...thank you! Thank you very much! :D :D :D :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Familiar luggages everywhere. And there, right on the sofa, was someone sitting upright who had just fallen asleep before I came. Someone I didn't want to see. Someone Joey didn't want to see. Someone I didn't want Gillian to meet. Her hair was messed up and her make up was smudged. She looked really untidy.

"Edison?" she whispered to me. "You're back?"

"What are you doing here Bobo?" I asked coldly.

"Erm, Ed, who is this?" asked Gillian suspiously.

I gulped. Why oh why, out of all these people in the world, why does it have to be me? "Gillian, this is Bobo, my, erm, wife..."

"Pleasure to meet you...." said Bobo quietly.

"Hi..." said Gillian uncomfortably. It was quiet. A little too quiet. No one dared to make a sound. Silence filled the almost empty room. "Well!" piped up Gillian. "Erm, I really have to go now Ed..."

"Oh no, please, stay for a little....." I begged her.

"No, I'm sorry, I mean, you're wife just came back and I'm in the way! Hehehehe..." laughed Gillian nervously.

"No, please...."

"I have to go. Really. I'm tired and want to go to sleep and I think you guys will need to do some catching up, so, erm, I guess I'll see you next week Ed!"

"Gillian..."

"Bye!" chirped Gillian and she turned her heel around to leave the apartment and closed the door. I sighed stressfully, massaging my temples. Great, just great.

"Joey, go to bed. It's getting late. I need to talk to Bobo," I said in a serious emotionless tone. Joey obeyed and left without saying a word. So now it's just me and Bobo.

"Gillian seems nice....new girlfriend?" asked Bobo shyly.

I sighed. "No, just a friend." I paused for a moment. "Why are you here? What happened in Hawaii? Aren't you happy there?"

"Living with Jacques got kinda boring. All he talked about was how many chicks he slept with and massaging. Really! He needs a life!" Bobo threw her arms up in the air. "So, that's why I came back here. Don't you miss me baby?"

"Actually, to be honest, everything was fine until you came along," I said coldly. Bobo seems taken back by my comment. "And you just come crawling back here and expect me to take you back?"

"Baby..."

"No, don't baby me!"

"We're married, I happen to have a right to come back to you!" she said loudly. She's right. We are married. There's nothing we could do except file for divorce papers, but I doubt Bobo would want that. "I love you baby, and I'm really really really sorry. I really am and I'd do anything to make it up to you. I promise I won't do it again, I promise. I'm gonna be staying here for a while..."

"No you can't Bobo. I'm moving out soon. I bought a house we were about to move into, that is until you went off and slept with some random Frenchy!"

"Great, well, let's move in there!" said Bobo, as if there's nothing wrong.

"No, you don't understand. You can't just come crawling back! No! I won't allow it!" I said angrily. Can you believe her? She actually expects me to forgive her and take her in after what she's done?! I opened the door for Bobo to get out. "I'm sorry..." I said in a soft tone. "But you'll have to stay at your parents for the night..." I looked down on the floor. I can hear Bobo grabbing her luggage and walking out the door without making a sound. I closed the door shut. I leaned against the door and sighed. It was perfect a moment ago, why does it have to end up like this? I knew it. It was too good to be true. Just too good. Should I leave Bobo and go to Gillian? Or should I just stick with Bobo? I dunno. I dunno anymore. Am I still not over Bobo? I mean, Gillian's great, but, Bobo. I sat on the floor, leaning against the door and sighed again. I rubbed my temples and buried my head, thinking....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

16/3/06
Sydney, Australia
7:17am


Chapter 20

Pros & Cons And Alfalfa

@xxshortixx: Hey hey! Ahahahahhahaahahahahahaha...no one likes Fat Bobo XD XD XD

@lilay: Oh! Sorry hun! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@blu bear: Oh geez... *rolls eyes* High expectations mate!
Yeah, this story is meant to be based on the movie 'Along Came Polly' ;)

@Share-Bear: Ahahahahahahahahahhaha...well done sweetie!

@Stalker: Wow, you actually read all those chaps in one go O_O Wow! lol!
Ahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahhaha...thank you! I believe this is your first time reading this story? lol!

@PeTalPrInCeSs: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...yeah, I've heard those news too XP
Actaully, Edison did go out with Gillian, and the paparazzi totally went bonkers! lol! That is, until Shawn Yue came along and....*rolls eyes*
People say Bobo might be just using Edison for looks, money and fame and Edison actaully liked her. But then again, I also heard that Edison was the baddie, and he only went out with Bobo just to get back at Gillian and Bobo actually had her heart broken XP Well, either way, I still have no pity for Bobo and I still think EG rox!
I didn't get the email :/ That's strange.....mind sending it to me again? ^^;;;;;;;
Oh, I dunno...Helen might be busy or something XP Well, I saw her comment in my story Artistic Love.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaha...print out the comments? That'll be nice, but, I don't have a printer :(

@HeeHaw_93: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha...okies!
We'll have to see.... ;)

@fanTasy_gUrl: lol! Haven't updated this story for quite a while >. .<

@shattered: Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhha...sorry hun! Gott caught up with stuff T___T
Ahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahaha...*throws shoe at Bobo*

@JEnny: Ahahahaahahahahhahahahahahaha...I would too! But this only up to Edison....*shifty eyes*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I don't know what to do Nic, I realy don't." On my laptop screen a page was two columns. One said Bobo while the other said Gillian. What am I doing you may ask? Mindmap. Well, sort of. Listing the risks with being with Bobo and the risks being with Gillian. Nic was behind me, rubbing his chin, showing that he's think while I'm just sitting on the couch typing the pros and cons on my laptop.

"Okay, how about this. We'll start with Bobo. I'll list the pros and you list the cons," said Nic. "Pro, Bobo is a real estate agent."

"Are you saying being a ballet teacher is crap?"

"I'm not saying anything. Now, have you got a con yet?"

"Fine. Con, She cheated on me."

"Pro, she came crawling back to you."

"Con, she acts like there's nothing wrong."

"Pro, she said she missed you and she loves you."

"Con, she might be a user. No actually, she IS a user...."

"Pro, er....." Woot! Nic was stuck! "What happens if you chose Gillian and then Gillian dumps you and you have nowhere to go so you have to go back to Bobo!"

"Oh....nice..." I said sarcastically and turned back to the computer. "Is it me, or do you want me to be with Bobo again or what?"

Nic shrugged his shoulders. "Your choice man. If I were you, I'd choose Gillian. But I'm just helping you out doing the pros and cons thing." He then glanced at my shirt. "Nice shirt," he complimented. "Where did you get it from?"

"Paris. Gillian and Joey went shopping so they dragged me with them..."

"Like shirt, it's different. Very different from the usual suits you wear..." I rolled my eyes while Nic was laughing. "Okay, onto Gillian now. We'll swap. I'll do the cons, while you do the pros."

"Okay. Pro, Gillian is sweet and trustworthy..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I called up Gillian on the phone. Guess who I chose? That's right, Gillian. She's perfect for me. I was waiting on the other line, waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello?" said a chirpy voice I can remember.

"Hey Gill," I said shyly.

"Hey Ed!" she said happily. "What's up?"

"Oh erm....not much..." Damn, why did I call her in the first place? "Er, you wanna go out tonight?" I blurted out. Oh geez, stupid me. It just came out. Like, it just kinda flew out of my mouth. There was silence on the other line. All I could hear was the dialogue from her TV through the line. "You don't have to, if you don't want to..."

"Huh? Oh no, I'd love to!" she chirped. "I'm sorry, I just got distracted by th TV, so yeah....sorry! But yeah, I'd like to go out tonight..."

"Great!" I said. "So erm, meet you at that Italian restaurant at 7?"

"Sure! See you later Ed!"

"Bye!" and we hung up. Yay, another dinner with Gillian! I couldn't help but smile. I had a big cheesy grin on my face. Hehehehe, I'm such a loser.

"Oh wow, another date?" said a little girl's voice. I looked down and there was Joey staring at me with her huge puppy dog eyes and mischevious smirk. "You sending me to Nic's and Char's again?"

"Yeah, I guess so. It just...flew out of my mouth you know Joey?"

Joey nodded. "I understand. Next time, ask her out like you mean it!" She punched the air in excitement, showing me confidence.

"....you were eavesdropping on my conversation?" I said blandly.

"Yeah, you remind me of Alfalfa from 'The Little Rascals'..." said Joey and shrugged. Oh great, I'm like that dorky, lanky, freckly, buck-toothed kid with a long piece of hair sticking out of my head in Joey's point of view.

"Why do you have to be so mean to me?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Because you're fun to tease gor gor, and I love you!" chirped Joey, as she reached her arms wide in the air, showing me how much me loves me.

"Awwwwwwwwww...I love you too Joey..." I said and gave her a nice long hug. It was almost 7, so I carried Joey outside with me.

"Alfalfa!" piped up Joey and did a big cheesy grin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

23/3/06
Sydney, Australia
7:24am

Chapter 21

Are You Really Over Her Yet?

@Fiona: Ahahahahahahahahahahaha...did he really? ;)

@lalalaing: lol! Okies, I will! :D

@HeeHaw_93: Hey hey! lol, thank you! :D

@JEnny: Ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha...yeah, they're pretty funny..
lol, thanks!

@lilay: Hmmmmmmm....I don't know...did he???
XD XD XD XD XD 'do-do' eh? lol! They might.... ;)

@Helen: There you are lol!
Ahahahahahahhhahahahahhaahahahahahhaha...yes, darl, there will be.... >:D
@PeTaLpRiNcEsS: Heyaz!
OMG, I know! I hate Bobo too! >.<
Yay! Go EG! lol!
Ahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahhaahhaa...indeed, it would be nice! :D :D :D
lol! I know! And I'm replying to every single one of them lol! Well, try to...

@__fiiOna: Yeah, she's back from her 'holiday'
Yeah, Joey is a funny little thing, isn't she?

@frances: Yeah, Ed did go out with Gill.
Well....yeah, she did. Rumours were also running around saying the reason Ed went out with Bobo is because to get back at Gillian :| Turns out he really likes her....
lol, Gill already knows Ed is married....from the start ;)

@shattered: Well.....we'll just have to see.... ;)
lol, yeah, go ahead, strangle her :P

@kittyangelz14: Indeed!

@Michelle: Okies!

@NANCY<3: Ahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahaha...lol! Nice to see a mad EG

supporter like me! :D

@blu bear: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...lol! Yes I did!

@katrina: Heyaz! lol! I will!

@v: Kekekekekekekekekekeke... ;)

@Peachy: I will lolz!!!

@lyf3sux: lol, okay

@Amy Gurl: Heyaz, thanks! lol, okies, I will! I'm actually a fan of one of your stories, but you haven't updated that story for such a long time :(

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"A Greek salad and a small seafood pizza, thanks!" chirped Gillian. The waiter wrote it down on his notepad.

"And you sir?"

"Erm..." I hesitated. "I'd like a grilled salmon with gravy thanks." The waiter nodded and took our menus and walked away to the kitchens.

"Thanks for taking me out again!" said Gillian. "I didn't know what to cook tonight for dinner!"

"It's okay..." I muttered. I looked down at my hands on the table, fiddling with the napkin. I bit my lip. What was wrong with me today?

"Is anything okay?" asked Gillian.

I nodded. "Everything's fine..." I lied. Was it really fine? I don't know. Is it because I'm still not over Bobo?

"So...." said Gillian. "Did you catch up with Bobo?"

"Huh?" I said startled. "Oh, erm, yeah. I'm planning to break it off with her..."

Gillian raised her eyebrow. "Oh really? Oh..."

"Yeah, and I'm planning a fresh start..." With you, of course...

"Well that sounds nice. Fresh starts are always good!" said Gillian happily and smiled that gorgeous smile. I sighed silently like a furnace. She's just so cute and pretty. I can't resist her charms. She's also so happy and funny too. Nothing like Bobo, not at all. Her summer dress totally matches her figure, showing her petite body, showing her curves. Once we chatted for a while, a meals came out. We thanked the waiter politely while he nodded his head and walked back to the kitchen. Gillian was happily munching her meal like a little kid while I was just poking my salmon with a fork. Bobo, Bobo....Chen, about to be Chan again. I wonder what she's doing now. Is she sleeping with some other noob? Is she at home, crying and begging me to come back? Is she totally over me? What? What is she doing? "What's wrong Ed? The salmon looks fine to me..." said Gillian.

"Huh? Oh no, not that. I was erm...just...thinking..."

"Thinking about what?"

"Er...." What should I say "About this joke..." I lied.

"Really? Tell!" Damn it, now I have to think of a joke. Nice work Ed, nice work....

"Er...." Joke, joke, joke, I kept chanting to myself. But what joke? "Erm....the hare and the tortise had a race. The hare ran really fast while the tortise was slowly plodding along. Who won?"

"I don't know. Tell me!"

"The tortise! Hehehehehehe..." I laughed nervously. That was so un-funny. So lame too.

Gillian stared at me blankly and then bursted out laughing. "Hahahahahahahahaha...I get it! That was so funny! Hahahahahahahaha..." she laughed.

"...really?" I don't get the joke....

"Yeah! Really funny! You got it from Full House, didn't you? I love that show!"

"Full what?"

"Great joke, great joke..." said Gillian while she was calming down. She took a sip out of her wine. "Anymore?"

"Erm, no, unfortuantely..."

"Awwwwwwww....tell me when you have more!" she chirped. Once we finished our meals, we paid the bill and I decided to drive her back home. Well, at the beginning I did, but I had to open my big mouth, didn't I?

"Say Gill, wanna come to my place for a coffee? You know, just to make it up for the other night..."

"Erm, sure...hey! Wanna go upstairs to your room and have sex?"

"What?!"

"Joking! Hahahahahahahaha...." laughed Gillian. "You're so cute Ed! Oh so cute! So easy to fool, it's cute!" Okay, so she used the word 'cute' 3 times in a row...

"Hehehehehe, great joke..." I laughed nervously. Once we've arrived at my place, I opened the door for her to come in and then closed the door behind me. "Er, make yourself comfortable while I'll be in the kitchen making coffee..."

"Okay!" Gillian sat on the couch while eating the biscuits in front of her. I quickly went into the kitchen making some coffee. I wonder what coffee does she like? White? Black? Latte? I shrugged. All I know for sure is that I'm using the best coffee beans I have. When I was done, I brought the two tea cups in the saucers out in the living room, only to find Gillian looking at my laptop. She didn't look very happy, in fact, her eyebrows knitted together to form a frown. Oh no, oh shit......

"Gillian?" I said as soon as I put two cups of coffee down on the coffee table.

"Ed, I accidently spilled some biscuit crumbs on your laptop, so I thought I'd brush it off, only to find......why is my name on this? And my details? And Bobo's?"

"Gillian, please..."

"No, no, no, no, no, it's okay. Just go back to Bobo! I mean, she's great! She's pretty, smart as real estate agent! Not some ballet teacher!" Gillian was smiling, she was trying to sound convincing. She was acting like everything is okay but I know deep inside, it pained her.

"No Gillian, I wanna be with you..."

"No Ed, it won't work out. We're better off being friends. You and Bobo are meant to be together..."

"Gill..."

"I have to go now..." Gillian grabbed her purse and headed for the door. "It's getting late, and I'm pretty tired. Thanks for having me over....you have a really nice apartment..."

"Gillian, please...stay....I can explain..."

"Bye Ed! Erm, I'll see you next time or something!" chirped Gillian and ran to the elevator while it's still open. I sighed and rubbed my temples and shut the door behind me. I'm so stupid, why didn't I shut down before I left? I'm such a loser! Great, now Gillian hates me! Well, I think she does. Then suddenly, the phone rang. I picked it up to answer it.

"Hello?" I answered, trying to sound calm.

"Hey Ed, it's me, Bobo...."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

28/3/06
Sydney, Australia
3:45pm

Chapter 22

Joey's Emotions

@fairyytale__xx: Hihi! lol, thank you! Yes, it seems like a lot of people like Joey :D :D D:
lol, that's okay, take your time sweetheart :)

@PeTaLPrInCeSs: Ah yes, salmon and gravy. Never tried it XD lol! Must try it sometime...
Ah yes, the sex part XD XD XD lol, she's not aggressive, she just reckons Ed will be happier with Bobo. I quote "she smiled, trying to sound convincing" or something like that...
lol, thank you jei jei!

@Helen: Ahahaahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahaha...Well, I'm just gonna have to see how you will torture me ;)

@Share-Bear: lol, thank you! We'll see....

@frances: Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahaa...lol! Find out and see!

@BeLiNdA: Indeed, he should!

@shattered: lol! Strangle her all you like!
lol, ahahahahahahahahahah...
Maybe...
Yeah, Ed's meant to be really lame and cute in this story :P lol!
lol, that happened to me a couple of times....

@fanTasy_gUrl: lol, yes I did

@__fiiOna: lol! Yeah, of course my faithful reader! lol, typical little sisters are annoying, aren't they? >.<

@crystal_clear: That's okay,
Ahahahahhaahahhaahahahahahaha...you'll see...

@HeeHaw_93: Yeah, really really lame lol...even he doesn't get it lol
You'll see....

@katrina: Yeah, no one is meant to get it...even Ed himself and I don't get it lol.
Yep, Bobo just had to get in the way...

@xxm3tallicxx: The joke was meant to suck, I can tell you that. Gillian was annoying? Really???

@JEnny: lol! Ahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaha....guess she means that real estate agents are....I dunno...more smarter? lol! I really don't know...

@Shattered Dreams: lol, yes I am! :D Creator of the Winglin Chatroom in AF! :D :D :D

@Michelle: lol, no, he doesn't care if she's a ballet teacher, she's just suggesting...
Yah, Bobo called a pretty bad time...

@Peachy: Indeed, EG all the way!
lol, thanks!

@vii[v]iian: lol, yeah, I've noticed that Winglin didn't send you a notice lol...lol!
lol, ah, okies!!!

@blu bear: Oh, it should be soon. This story is comming to an end ;)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Recap]

"Hello?" I answered, trying to sound calm.

"Hey Ed, it's me, Bobo...."

[End Of Recap]

"Oh...hi..." I said with a hint or distraught.

"Erm, so how are you tonight?"

Gillian just walked out on me, saying that we should get back together. Lovely, isn't it? "....fine..."

"That's....good to hear..." Bobo paused after each sentence. "Say, you doing anything tomorrow?"

"No, not really, why?"

"Well, I was wondering if you can go to the art gallery with me tomorrow..." Would this be a chance? Are me and Bobo meant to be together?

I hesitated. "Sure, what time?"

"Great!" said Bobo happily. "1:00 at the Express Gallery. Don't be late!" and she hung up. I sighed and put down the phone. I scratched my head. Right, one o'clock at Express Gallery. I sat on the couch and let my body just slumber there. My arms were drapping over the side on the one seater couch. I heard soft mumbles comming from Joey's room. (A/N: Yeah, let's just say he picked her up already, okay?)

"....For a shield, from the storm
For a friend, for a love
to keep me safe and warm
I turn to you..."

No, it was more like soft singing. Light soft sounds comming from her room. I must say, Joey does have a good singing voice for a 6 year old. It wasn't loud shoutings, but an angelic soft tone. Harmonious singing.

"For the strength, to be strong
For the will to carry on
For everything you do
For everything that's true
I turn to you..."

It made me feel...happy. I felt comfortable and calm, not stressed. I guess her singing makes me happy. I slowly got up from the couch and tiptoed towards Joey's room, and stood at the doorway watching her sing without letting her notice. Her back was towards mine and she was holding a Barbie doll in one hand and a pink brush in the other, combing the doll's long blonde golden hair while singing.

"For a shield from the storm
For a friend, for a love
To keep me safe and warm, yeah yeah
I turn to you
For the strength to be strong
For the will to carry on
For everything you do
For everything that's true
For everything you do
For everything that's true
I turn to you..."

I couldn't help but clap. It was amazing, it truly is. Joey turned around and gasped.

"Edison gor gor, what are you doing here? You know it's not right to creep up to people's room and watch them!" Joey's eyebrows knitted together to make a frown. She put her hands on her hips and stamped the floor, pretending to look mad.

"Awwwww....sorry Joey, but your singing is just so good!" I complimented her. Her face softened and she started to show a grin from ear to ear, showing her little teeth.

"Really? I'm a good singer? You're not saying that to make me feel better, are you?"

"No, of course not. I'm being truthful here. You're very good, since when did you learn to sing like that?" I asked her.

Joey shrugged. "When I was a baby, my mum used to sing me that song all the time. It was her favourite song. It makes her happy. So I sing this song to her when I'm thinking about her." Small little tears started to fall down her small face. "I miss her, and I love her too. Why did she have to die Edison?! Why?! I miss daddy too!" Joey covered her face and started to cry her heart out. That poor thing, I feel so sorry. I feel so helpless, so careless. Joey had a decent family once and now, it was all gone, just like that. Just in a car crash. Joey was on the floor crying. Soft sobs uttered from her mouth. "Why.....why...." she softly whispered. "Why can't I be like everyone else? Why can't I have a mother too...." Sometimes I wonder the same thing as her. Why did my stepsister have to die? She was a kind gentle woman, just like Joey. She was cute and funny at times, and sometimes make the funniest hissyfits. Just like Joey. It made me angry to think a careless driver could just do this to two innocent people who have done nothing wrong and have a daughter to look after. Why Joey? She doesn't deserve this! I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her little body.

"Your mother is not completely dead..." I whispered to her. Joey looked at me with those teary, wet, red eyes of hers. "She's here..." I put my hand over where my heart is. "She lives here, and she also lives here too..." I put Joey's hand over her heart. "She is not dead, not completely. You may not see her, but she can see you from up there in the sky. I miss her too and I love her as well, but this is how I remember her. She is up there looking down on me, and you too." Joey stared at me for a long time and looked at her hand on where her heart is.

"Mummy.....lives here?" she said softly. I nodded.

"And she'll always live here...." I could see a small smiled displayed on Joey's lips.

"Thank you..." she whispered and rested her head on my chest, with a few tears wetting my shirt. But I don't mind. I smiled and stroked her long black silky ebony hair.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wah! This chappie is so sad! It almost made me cry! T____T
2/4/06
Sydney, Australia
8:53am

Chapter 23

Rejection

@HeeHaw_93: lol, yeah, I was thinking of that in the beginning lol....
True, won't replace her old one, but....

@Jay Jay: Can't, don't have speakers...

@Michelle: Neither will I
He's not desperate, but I guess he's desperdate to find a mother for Joey? lol! Dunno...

@__fiiOna: Yeah, it was a pretty sad chap. She was singing "I Turn To You" by Christina Aguiliara. Man, long time I haven't heard that song lol....

@DEAR: I was wondering where you were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When do your holidays start, sweetie?

@Fiona: Yeah, pretty sad...

@shattered: Yeah, poor Joey. I don't know what I'd do without my parents >. .< You know, Joey Yung (in real life) is actually one of my favourite singers ^o^
lol, everyone hates Bobo....
Bobo, shut up XD XD XD
There we go, told her to shut her trap!

@katrina: Yeah, poor Joey...

@blu bear: Yeah, I almost cried! And I think most of the readers almost cried too lol!

@JEnny: Cute? o_O It's meant to be sad....well, at the end is....not the song...
lol! Hahahahahahahahahaha....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Yeah......uh huh.....yes.....sure..." The side of my face was getting warm from the cell phone next to my ear. Here I was, walking down the street in my usual suit carrying my briefcase, talking on the phone with my 'lovely' client. I've been talking for around 20 minutes already, when is he going to hang up? I already told him it would be settled by Friday! Geez! "Right, I'll get back to you as soon as-Umph!" I accidently bumped into someone shorter than me. Papers and panphlets flew out her hands. "I'm sorry, I'll call you back," I said and hung up to help the girl to pick her papers up. I had my face down, so I couldn't see her properly. "I'm so sorry, it was my fault. I should've watched where I was going...." I apologised, while kneeling down picking up papers.

"Ed?" she said. I looked up and it was Gillian with that gorgeous smile on her face.

"Gillian," I said dumbfoundedly. As soon as I picked the papers up, I gave them to her. I noticed that the papers were all about going to Paris. Paris? But didn't we just went there? Oh well, they must be old ones. "Er....I'm sorry I bumped-"

"Oh it's okay!" she chirped. "Not the end of the world," she laughed. Okay, so she doesn't hate me? Well, that's a relief...

"Erm, okay..." I nodded my head and looked down on my feet. Here's your chance Ed, tell her about last night. Tell her it was a misunderstanding. Tell her you want to be with her. Tell her...

"Ed?" said Gillian, waving her hand in my face. "Earth to Ed! You still there?"

"Huh? Oh yes....yeah?"

"Well, I was wondering, would you like to join me for lunch today?" asked Gillian timidly, yet she had these twinkle in her eyes.

"Lunch?" I repeated. Gillian nodded.

"I need to tell you something...."

My heart was jumping up and down in excitment, I could feel it. But then, I glanced across the road, to find a sign on a large building that says in big black bold writing "Express Museum". Shit, I can't go. Bobo. "Sorry Gill, but I can't..."

"Oh..." The twinkles in Gillian's eyes started to disappear. She bit her lip and looked up at me and tried to smile, hiding her sadness. "That's okay!" I could tell she was crestfallen, even though she was trying to hard to hide it.

"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to come, I really do, it's just that I've promised Bobo I'd go with her to the gallery...."

"Oh you mean the art gallery? In the Express Museum? Oh yeah, that's cool!" said Gillian happily. "I'm glad that you worked things out! I mean, you and Bobo make a great couple!"

"Oh, actually....I wouldn't say we're really together..."

"Oh you should! It's cute! I mean, she's really lucky to have you...." chirped Gillian. "I mean, really, any girl would be lucky to have you as a husband....even I would..." I looked at her, but she just looked down at her feet.

"But she doesn't appreciate me..." I muttered under my breath. It's true, she doesn't. If she does, she wouldn't be with some other guy in the first place. Two loved ones must always stay loyal and faithful to each other. She didn't. She ran off with some guy she doesn't know.

"Huh? What was that Ed? She doesn't appreciate what?"

"Huh? Ah, er, nothing..." Wow, did I just say that aloud? Okay, I must watch everything I say from now on....

"Oh, okay..." Gillian glanced at her pink little crystal watch. "I have to go now...."

"Okay, so see you soon?"

"Erm.....well.....not really..." she muttered quietly with a hint of stutter.

"What? Why?" I asked in suprise.

Gillian quickly looked up. "Bye!" she chirped and ran off, leaving me with a confused look on my face. What did she mean by not really? I will get to see her soon, right? And the panphlets, does it have to do with them? Great, more stress for me. I have Gillian to worry about. Not whether she hates me or not, but why can't I see her. I may be just paranoid, but then again, I really don't know...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry this chapter sux majors!!! I'll post another one tomorrow, or maybe even today lol!!! Most likely tomorrow, but who knows?
3/4/06
Sydney, Australia
6:10pm


Chapter 24

Let It Out

@DEAR: Wow, you're the first person to comment on the chapter lol!
Auntie!

@crystal_clear: We'll just have to found out, now won't we?

@__fiiOna: lol! But you gotta admit, the part where Ed rejected Gill sucked majors...
lol! Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaha...I'll just tell you that the story is almost ending, and possibly, there might be some, ahem, explicit material....

@*-susan-*: Geez! There you are! Was wondering where you went lol!
Hehe, lol, thnaks!

@JEnny: lol, if you know me well enough, you know that I hate sad endings ;)

@HeeHaw_93: lol, oops, too late...sorry!
lol! Agree!
True, EG 4eva, I say!!!!

@Share-Bear: lol, Ed is still going to the museum with Bobo though...

@Michelle: Find out and see!
Indeed, he should of, but if you seen the movie....

@PeTaLPrInCeSs: Your welcome!
lol, lost for words, eh?
lol, that's okay.
Yeah, they are lol! Indeed, you are one of them! lol, I wish I could watch Along Came Polly again....
Cya jei jei!!!!

@katrina: lol! Hehehehehehehehe....

@shattered: Yeah, it seems everytime you post a comment there's always 'strangle Bobo' in it XD XD Don't worry, I totally agree with you!!!
Revenge? I'll stop her!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I glanced at my black Rolex watch. One o'clock. The museum was just across the road. I waited at the lights, looking at the red man in the traffic lights, standing there helplessly. That's how I feel at the moment. Helpless. Cars and trucks drove by, people behind me walking past happily, carefree, while I was stuck in my own little world. Everyone started walking across the road all of a sudden. I looked up and this time, it was a green man walking. I quickly walked across the road to the museum, only to find Bobo at the front door waving to me.

"Ed!" she called out. I managed to smile, but it came out all crooked. Mixed emotions I guess. She grabbed my arm and linked hers around mine. "C'mon, can't wait to see what paintings they have installed!" She lead me inside, arm in arm. I don't know what to feel at the moment. I don't mind, but it's not the same without Gillian. I feel so empty, so...Gillian-less....get a hold of yourself Ed! You're with Bobo now! You're here to spend time with her!
"Edison?" said a voice. I snapped out of my thoughts and there was Bobo looking concerned. "Are you alright? You haven't said a word once you came here...."

"No, I'm fine thanks. I've, er, just got stuff on my mind..." I replied blandly. Bobo nodded and smiled.

"Well, get those stuff off your mind because you're now here with me! Just you and me together!" she said happily. Oh god....yippee...

"Heh, great..."

"Oooooooo....let's look here..." she dragged me to this picture. An oil painting of a guy with two girls. The guy was with a woman who had short hair, had his arm linked around her arm. You may think he looked happy, but he didn't. He was looking back behind him, leaving a girl on the ground crying. Crying over her broken heart. He had a sorrowful look on his face like he didn't want to leave her, he looked like he didn't want to be with the woman he was with now. It's strange you know, because I can sort of relate. You know, I'm the guy and the girl on the ground is Gillian? Okay, I'm weird. But really, I can. I looked down at the small golden plaque at the bottom of the painting. 'Two Loves', it read. There was a little message with it as well. 'Torn Between Two Loves: One Is Fake. One Is Real.' Huh, interesting. Is this a sign? A sign telling me that I should be with Gillian? A sign telling me to leave Bobo? A sign telling me that Bobo might betray me again?

"Ah yes, Two Loves. A very famous painting...." I turned my head to find a young handsome man, trying to pick up Bobo. "Beautiful painting, is it not?"

"Oh yes indeed, it is!" replied Bobo. Did I just see her battling her eyelids?

"There's a story behind this. The young man was actually married to this woman, but she was unfaithful to him. He left and found that woman..." He pointed to that girl crying on the floor in the picture. "They met and started dating. Then, his wife came back and asked him back. He refused but then, he agreed and left the poor girl crying. Little did the young man and the poor girl know, they were actually in love with each other. Also, his wife is bound to betray him again..." Man, that sounds....like me...

"Oh really? Awwwwww....that's just so sad..." said Bobo in a mockingly sad tone of voice. As I could see, she seems she was subtly touching her arm against his. I rolled my eyes. Okay, that is it. I've had enough. Has she totally forgotten her words? Or even my words? I turned my heel to walk, that is until someone spoke up.

"Ed? Where are you going?" asked Bobo. Can you believe that? I could feel my blood boiling. She was flirting with some random guy, and actually pretends to be concerned. My hands were turning into fists. I was furious! She was lying! She was lying the whole time! That unfaithful bitch!

"Where am I going? I'm leaving! That's where I'm going!" I said loudly. Everyone turned to look at me and Bobo now.

"Ed, please, don't shout..."

"I think I have a right to shout! You dirty little liar! God, I knew this would come! I should have never forgiven you!" I yelled angrily. I needed to let it out. Just it let out. I've kept it inside me for quite sometime.

"Ed, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying, you're an unfaithful, lying, cheating, dirty, desperate slut! How dare you!" Everyone gasped. Even I was suprised by my sudden outburst. What was wrong with me?

"Ed? What did I do? Tell me!"

"Oh my god, what did you do?! Hmmmm, well, let's see....well, how about you said you would never be with another guy and I just saw you flirting with some random guy just then!"

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything!" Liar, I could see her sweat. Trying to hide guilt. She knew, but she wouldn't admit.

"Stop lying Bobo! Knew what you did! You know what, you disgust me! I'm leaving! You and I should never be together! God, I was just so stupid...and you know what? Maybe I should be the one who's sorry. Sorry to marry such cheating hoebag!" I shouted. "Goodbye Bobo, and never talk to me again!" I ran outside fast as I could, with everyone giving me stares and possibly, I could hear claps and cheers. It felt good. It felt so good to let it all out. Now, where was I really going? To Gillian's of course! I need to tell her how I feel. I just need to. As soon as I got there, I quickly went into the elevators and pressed whichever floor she lived on. Once I've arrived, I quickly ran towards Gillian's door. I was just too happy. Just too happy. I told off Bobo, and now, I'll just have to tell Gillian how much I love her. I knocked on the door.
"Gillian!" I called. No one answered. I knocked again. "Gillian, you there?" Again, silence. I knocked several times. "Gillian! I have something to tell you!"

"Hey! Stop the banging! There's other people living in this building you know!" said a voice behind me. I turned around, only to find an old lady frowning at me. "What's wrong, young man?"

"Gillian, do you know where she is?"

"Gillian? You mean Gillian Chung? Oh yes, that's right....she's gone."

"What?!" She's gone? No, that can't be. She can't be gone! Why is it like this? Why did it have to turn out like this? Damn it, I should have never went to the museum with Bobo! Gillian, gone. This can't be happening. My happy ending is ruined....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just to let you guys know, this story is ending soon!!!!!!!

4/4/06
Sydney, Australia
7:05pm



Chapter 25

Author's Note

I have no idea what happened! The ending is on Ch 26.

ANywayz, since I am so tired of my messages disappearing, I'm gonna reply in the comment box, okay?

Rightio, click 'next' to read the ending ;)

Oh BTW, I'm thinking of writing another story, but it would be a little different. Instead of EG, it's gonna be Minwoo/Boa. Should I????

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

6/4/06
Sydney, Australia
3:50pm

Chapter 26

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

[Recap]

"Gillian, do you know where she is?"

"Gillian? You mean Gillian Chung? Oh yes, that's right....she's gone."

"What?!" She's gone? No, that can't be. She can't be gone! Why is it like this? Why did it have to turn out like this? Damn it, I should have never went to the museum with Bobo! Gillian, gone. This can't be happening. My happy ending is ruined....

[End Of Recap]

"Do you know when she leaved and where she's going?" I asked her.

"Not long ago, and she said she might be going......hmmmmmm....let me see....." She squinted her eyes, showing that she's trying to remember. C'mon, hurry up.... "Ah yes, she's going to Paris for ballet school! I heard she got chosen there! Very prestigeous too!"

"Paris?" I repeated. Of course, the panphlets! The papers! Man, why was I so stupid! Of course she's going to Paris! Why couldn't I just call up Bobo and tell her I can't come!?

"She's a lovely lady isn't she?" she asked me. Her eyes seem lonely, helpless and in need of comfort. "Tell me boy, what do you feel about her?"

"Well..." I said slowly. "She's nice, lovely, trustworthy, funny...."

"No no no no no silly, I mean what you feel about her, not think..."

What do I feel about Gillian? "I don't know. For some reason, I miss her terribly right now. I feel guilty for rejecting her, when she actually had something important to tell me...."

"You love her sweetheart, you're in love." She paused for a while. "I was in love too. I met my husband through highschool. We were rebels and did whatever we want, not listening to anyone. Ah, the old days..." she said dreamily. "We got married, at the age of 19. We had 2 beautiful daughters...." she hesitated and let out a deep sigh. I was listening intently, I want to know what happened. "One day, we all went for a drive, for a little picnic. We were chatting amongst ourselves like a family of birds. Suddenly, the car crashed into the corner of a truck. It was dreadful. Blood, everywhere from the ones I loved. The ambulance came to take us all in. Once I had my wounds heal, the doctors told me the news I didn't want to hear..." Her eyes were brimmed with tears. She left out a little soft sob.

"I'm....sorry..." I said quietly.

"Don't be, it's not your fault darl..." she finally looked at me in the eye. "Go. Go now. Grasp that moment! Spend all the time you have with her. Go!" she said confidently. I nodded my head and ran. "Run boy, run!" she called. I held my hand up as a gesture of thanks. Instead of taking the elevator I chose to run down the stairs.

Listen baby ain�t no mountain high ,ain�t no valley low,
ain�t no river wide enough baby

If you need me call me
no matter where you are,
no matter how far (don't worry baby)
just call my name.
I'll be there in a hurry
you don't have to worry

I was huffing and puffing but I didn't care. I needed to find the love of my life and tell her how I feel. Beads of sweat were comming down my face. I wiped them away with my arm and kept running.

'Cause baby there
Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you babe

From a distance not very far, I see a petite figure stepping into a taxi. She looked exactly like Gillian. Gillian? That's her! "Gillian!" I called her name out. But it was too late, she already got in and the taxi drove away. What do I have left now? I must use all my energy to catch her.

Remember the day
I set you free
I told you could always count on me,darling
From that day on
I made a vow
I'll be there when you want me
some way,somehow

"GILLIAN!" I called again. Everyone in the streets were giving me weird glances as they past by. "GILLIAN! STOP THE TAXI!!!" Gillian turned around and her eyes widened. She turned back and told the driver to stop. Oh thank the lord, it stopped. I caught up quickly and out came Gillian. I as huffing and puffing, taking deep breaths.

"Ed, what are you doing here?" she asked in a concern tone of voice.

"I'm..." Still taking deep breaths every second. "I'm...sorry..."

'Cause baby there
Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you babe

"What do you mean?" she asked again.

"I'm sorry I was careless about you. I'm sorry I rejected you. And, I'm sorry for not listening to you..."

"Oh, it's okay Ed..." she said softly. She glanced at her taxi. "I have to go now, otherwise I'll miss my flight..." As she going back inside the taxi, I grasped her arm. She stopped and turned around. "Ed? What are you doing? I have to go!"

"Don't leave," I said emotionessly. "Please, don't leave..."

"But I must go..."

"You can't leave me. I.....I..." The words got choked up in my throat. I couldn't say. I couldn't.

"Yes?" said Gillian. She raised her eyebrow.

"I...I..." Damn it... "I love you! I'm madly in love with you!" I blurted out all of a sudden.

No wind,
No rain,

Or winter's cold.
Can stop me baby.
ooooh no
Cause you are my goal
If you're ever in trouble
I'll be there on the double
just send for me
oooh baby
send for me oooh baby

"Oh....Ed..." she said softly.

"I love you, I really do. I never loved Bobo. I didn't know what the meaning of love is. That is, until I met you.....again..." Gillian giggled.

My love is alive
Way down in my heart
Although we are miles apart

"So....will you stay with me?" I asked her. "And...do you love me too?"

Gillian nodded her head enthusiastically. "Yes, I love you and yes, I will stay with you!" With that, she wrapped her arms around me and planted her lips on mine. It was a deep passionate kiss. Genuine one too.

"Hey hey lovebirds!" said a voice with a Jamacian accent. He popped his head out of the windoe from the taxi. "I need to go man! Are you going in or not man! There are other people you know man!" said the taxi driver with dreadlocks. Me and Gillian laughed.

"No, it's alright. Just get my luggage out!" chirped Gillian. The Jamacian driver nodded and opened the trunk to get the luggages. He placed it next to Gillian.

"Well, good bye man!" he said. Then, he looked at me and nodded politely. "You too man, and may the best wishes come to you man!"

I chuckled. "Yeah, cya!" I nodded back, and with that, he got in the taxi and drove away. Gillian looked at me with those eyes of her. "Whatcha lookin' at?" I asked her.

"Your handsome face, what else?" she replied smartly. She then gave me soft kiss on the lips. "I love you Ed..."

If you ever need a helping hand
I'll be there on the double
just as fast as I can

"I love you too...." I whispered in her ear and she giggled.

don't you know that ;
there ain't no mountain high enough,
ain't no valley low enough,
ain't no river wide enough,
to keep me from getting to you babe

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's the end everyone!!! Now....the epilogue...

Still thinking about the Minwoo/Boa fanfic...
6/4/06
Sydney, Australia
3:35pm

Chapter 27

Epilogue

WARNING: Contains sexual content.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Comming!" I called out. I ran towards the door and opened it, only to find it was the French massaging monsiour. What was his name? Jacques or something, that's right, Jaques.

"Edward my man! I'd never thought I'd see you again!" he said in that cheery French accent.

"Jacques, hello!" I greeted. Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at him. Infact, should I be grateful that he showed me how unfaithful Bobo is? "How's things?" I asked him.

"The same Edward, beautiful ladies comming in and out..."

"...Ah huh, I see...." I said in a hesitating tone. "Oh, and it's Edison, not Edward..."

"Ah, Edison, so sorry. Anyway, I was wondering would you like a massage? Or arrange a time?"

"Erm, no, it's alright-"

"Ed!" called out a chirpy voice from the otherside. "I'm ready!"

"Ah, I see you've got another beautiful lady here. Would you like me to massage her?"

"Erm, no thanks. I'll be the massaging monsiour today," I said and showed my usual smirk.

"Alright then, I'll be heading off now. Good bye Edmund!" with that, he walked away with a wave.

I waved back. "And it's Edison, not Edmund!" I chuckled. I closed the door and walked back to the room. Just in case you were wondering, yes, me and Gillian are in Hawaii but no, we are not on out honeymoon but yes, we are officially dating. Where's Joey you may ask? She's at Nic's and Char's place. You wouldn't believe what the last thing she said to me was.

"Can I have a little brother?" Obviously, if you knew me well enough, you would've known that I was blushing bright red as a tomato. Thank god Gillian wasn't there. Anyway, I shook the thoughts out of my head. There was Gillian, sitting on the bed looking at me with those puppy dog eyes, wearing nothing but a towel that barely covers her. I guess you could guess my reaction. I was staring at her senseless.

"Are you ready?" she asked my innocently, with a small devilish smile on her face. I nodded without making a sound, still staring at her eyes widened. She planted a soft kiss on my lips, and from there, that's pretty much where the action takes place. Gillian slowly unbuttoned my shirt moved her kiss down to my neck, giving me little butterfly kisses. While she was doing that, her towel gracefully fell down to the floor by itself, revealing her cute little petite body and panties. I made her lie down I kissed her breasts while stroking her fine ebony hair. I slid my tongue from her breasts, down to her stomach, down to the pelvis. She gave a little yelp of suprise. I dragged down her panties with my teeth and there it was, her womanhood. Not knowing whether she wanted to 'do it', I traced my kiss back to her mouth. Slyly, she unzipped my pants and pulled them down, leaving me with only my boxers on.

"I thought you wanted a massage..." I whispered in her ear.

"I changed my mind..." she whispered back flirtatiously. I could feel her hand stroking my manhood, making it go 'hard'. Then, it was her turn. She traced her tongue down my body until it arrives 'down there'. She then started to suck on it. Suck on it hard. I was breathing heavily in excitement and I could feel beads of sweat comming down on my face. Since I had my eyes shut, experiecing all this pleasure, I could feel her tongue tracing back up on my body. "You liked that, didn't ya?" she said in a seductive tone. I smirked and turned her over so I was on top of her. I reached down to her womanhood and tasted the sweet liquid from there. Now it was her turn to sweat and breathe in excitement. "Keep going..." she said. My tongue dug deeper, giving her such an orgasm. "Edison!" she screamed out. Thank god the walls are soundproof! I then sucked on her breasts. Gillian was playing with my hair, fingers running down on the tips. Then, she pulled the bed covers on us. And from there, who knows what we were doing. All I can tell you is that Joey might've gotten her wish....

No comments:

Post a Comment